Someone Breaks In

Trigger Warning: Mentions of abuse, inappropriate language and sexual assault.

1056 words

Camila's POV
"Babe, I'm just gonna come from the washroom, okay", I told Shawn as we were cuddled on the couch watching another episode of "Friends".

"Noooooo don't goooooo", he whined, clinging onto me, pouting. I laughed and kissed his bottom lip.

"Just a minute baby, I really have to pee", I got up from his protective hold. "Till then, you have Tarzan with you!!"

Tarzan jumped on Shawn, licking his face, to which Shawn made a scrunched expression, making me laugh.

"Hey there, sweet boy.", Shawn ruffled his fur as Tarzan cuddled him. My boys.

I entered into the washroom, shutting the door behind me, not latching it. I never latch it when Shawn is around.

After doing my business, I get up to wash my hands when suddenly I hear a shuffle in our bedroom.

"Shawn, babe is that you?", I call out and suddenly the shuffling stops. Why isn't he responding? Must be Tarzan. I laughed at myself and opened the door only to be stopped dead in my tracks as my smile faltered.

My breath hitched in my throat.

I was scared? An understatement.

I was terrified.

I saw the view in front of me.

Two men. In black clothes. Masked. They would be around 5'6, 5'7; they were shorter than Shawn. Their masks having holes in their eye-space, allowing them to see. They had wide, brown orbs protruding and I was scared to death.

One of them saw me and before I could scream, they covered my mouth with their filthy hands. My heart beat accelerated. It felt like I couldn't breathe.

"Bro, she's a hot piece", one of them said, eyeing me and making me uncomfortable, while the other held both my hands in his huge ones. I'm sure that'll leave a mark.

I could not believe I was in this situation. One minute I was watching 'Friends', cuddled up on the couch with my boyfriend and my dog and the second, I'm being harassed by two men. Two robbers.

Tears ran down my cheeks as I tried to free myself from their strong grip. Before I knew it, the person pinned me to the wall and put his filthy lips on my neck. I protested and tried to kick him in his balls to which he started assaulting me aggressively; putting his hands in my panties and touching my private area, putting his hands in my bra and squeezing my breasts. Tears rolled down my brown orbs. I just wanted all this to stop.

It was like my wishes had come true. The door creaked open. It was Tarzan. As if he had judged the situation, he started barking at the two men, attacking them; biting one of them on their bottom. Looking at the situation, the second one, who held me, let go of me, allowing me to fall on the ground.

Shawn's POV
Why is it taking Camila so long? And why is Tarzan barking so much? He was just fine, what happened to him all of a sudden.

"Tarzan, where are you, boy?"

"Shaaawwwnnnn". Wait. Is that Camila? I ran for my life to the source of the sound. I think it was coming from our bedroom. That is where the washroom is.

As I entered the room, I could see a black figure exiting the window. My eyes were wide open as I saw Camila.

She was broken. The sleeves from her shirt, ripped. Her hair were a mess. There were nail marks on her hands and arms. Her eyes were void of any emotion. In short, she was devastated.

Obviously I had some idea of what had happened. I walked up to her, crouching in front of her as she was sitting on the floor.

"Baby. Camila?", I called out to her. No response.

"Look at me, my love." No response.

I gently placed a hand on her shoulder, calling out to her again. The biggest mistake of my life. She flinched. Flinched at my touch. I took a step back.

"Baby, it's me, Shawn. Your Shawnito. Your Amoré. Look at me, my love, and please tell me what happened.", I spoke, as her eyes met mine. As the tears left her beautiful orbs, all I could see was fear.

"Can I hold you?", I asked with a pure sense of worry.

She nodded, whimpering and holding her hands out for a hug. As soon as she did that, I took her in my protective embrace, holding her as tight as I could as she buried her face in the crook of my neck, wailing. I just caressed her hair, whispering soothing words in her ear.

After an hour-long crying-her-heart-out session, she withdrew from my embrace, still holding onto me as I held her face.

"What happened, baby? Tell me, mi amoré."

Camila's POV
And when he said that. I broke down. I told Shawn. Everything. Since I saw them outside the washroom till they assaulted me. Every. Single. Detail.

I saw his eyes widen as he processed all this information. After a few minutes, he held me and asked me,

"Are you okay, love?"

I nodded in response, cuddling into him and holding him tighter. Suddenly, I remembered something.

"They stole your G-Wagon."

I mumbled. I was embarrassed to tell him. It was all my fault. Shawn loved his G-Wagon. It was his prized possession. He treasured it with all his heart. And only because of me, it got stolen. My head was low. He lifted my chin with his finger as my eyes met his. There was pure adoration.

"Baby, I dont care about some stupid jeep. You are more important, Camila. Your health and well being is much much more important than a stupid car. Te quiero mucho, mi vida. (I love you so much, my life) We will get this figured out, okay?"

Listening to him, I felt my heart swell. I nodded my head. What did I do to deserve him? I dont deserve him. I took him in my comforting embrace, showing him how much I love him.

Of course our cuddle time was invaded by Tarzan, who attacked us with cuddles and licks. My sweet family. I love my boys and I couldn't have asked for something better.

****************************Okay so guyssss!! This was based on the scenario where their house got broken into

Okay so guyssss!! This was based on the scenario where their house got broken into. Totally not making fun of anything, just my take on it. I hope you like it :)