"I need a hug" (PRANK)

Camila's POV
"Hey everyone, today I'll be doing the famous Tiktok trend where I will be asking Shawn, my boyfriend of 3 years, for a hug and see how he reacts."

I set up the camera, behind the water bottles, to show Shawn cooking dinner. Aww my baby 🥺🥺❤. As the camera started recording, showing the red blinking circle on my screen, I started my act.

"Babeeeeee", I spoke in a cracked voice.
"Yes, love." Shawn turned around, making sure not to burn the food, giving me that heartwarming smile.
"I need a hug"
He opened his arms for me to come into and I climbed into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck while he wrapped one arm around my waist and one hand caressing my hair.

I stayed in his arms for a good five minutes, hearing a "you okay, babe?", "what's wrong, princess?" along with numerous kisses. I put my head back, still holding onto him, laughing.

"Heyyy, what's so funny?" He asked confused. I let my hold off him and picked up the camera where I hid it, showing him.
"Oh my God!", he face palmed himself while I laughed, holding his face and peppering kisses all over it.
"I love you so much shawnieee🥺❤" I spoke while ending the video.

I love him so much and I'm so lucky to have him ❤❤❤
.
.
Author's Note: Heyy everyone! Long time no see. I'm so sorry for his short update but I was watching videos of this trend yesterday and it just hit my mind. I hope you like it and do mention any requests :)