03 : SMILE

"and if this is what it takes,
let me be the one to bare the pain."

- shawn mendez.

(SMILE)

"ow jungkook, you're back! you're going to buy some flowers?" jisoo asks as soon as i set foot on the flower shop. i shake my head as a 'no' before heading towards her on the counter.

"then..." she trails off looking at me gulping, "why are you here?"

why am i here why am i here why am i here why am i here why am i here why am i here why am i here--

"i need to tell you something."

damn it jungkook, what are you doing?!

he's going to talk to jisoo! you dummy!

ugh i hate you left brain!

i hate you too right brain!

i am mentally tired of myself.

"uh nevermind, i'll just go ahead." i was about to turn around when she speaks.

"is it about the girl on the cemetery?"

i freeze. how the hell did she know?

i look at her with a pale expression, "how did you know?" jisoo smirks, walking out of the counter and went in front of me. "well jungkook, i saw how your eyes glistened when you looked at her and i think that's very cute!" she smiles.

"i-i..."

i am lost for words. my mind literally shuts down.

"if you need my help then you're going to treat me some ramen." jisoo pauses, "so, do we have a deal?"

i slowly nod my head. "i don't know how to talk to a girl," i blush, looking down

"and you're the only girl i know from around this town, so i kinda need you to talk to her." i look back at her and she laughs, "frankly speaking here jungkook, when i first saw you..." --a laugh-- "i really thought you're an international playboy"

"international playboy?" i retracted back, my eyebrows furrowing.

when i was just ten years old up until now, i still can't (and never will) talk to girls.

yes, i did talk to jisoo but talking to someone you've been waiting for your whole life is something else.

"the way you dress and the way you look," she taps my chin, "is just very astonishing." she giggles. "anyway, who's this girl by the way?" jisoo asks.

"she's a very special person." i smiled,

"ooh i see that you're in love." she cheekily stated.

"what do you want me to do about her? specifically?" jisoo walks through the hallways of flowers with me following her.

"i need you to talk to her, befriended her, something like that," i pause, "i just want her to know that she's not alone." jisoo stops walking and looks at me.