CHAP 6

The atmosphere was comfortable before Man Ha said she would spend the night with them until the mood became very heavy and suddenly silent. The pout looked on both their faces each thinking his own way.

"If she spends the night with us, doesn't this make me intruding on them? Shit I need to find where to sleep tonight" Yu Tong was moving his chopstick blankly as he analysis the situation inside his mind.

"We won't be comfortable with her presence, this witch huh" Zhan Yao huffed out loud, made the two raise their heads to look at him in surprise.

"What?" He bursted out sulking, he was trying to calm down but couldn't stop thinking of her intruding on their privet sweet life.

"Oh I remember I have an interview later, in a small vet clinic. If it goes well, I will move out quickly" Yu Tong spouted happily to both Man Ha and Zhan Yao.

"Great, let me drive you there" she wanted to be with him in this important moment, feeling happy to finally being able to separate him from her fake finance.

"What is the name of the clinic?" Asked Zhan Yao the only smart one here. He was acting all happy for Yu Tong when deep inside he had an evil plan.

"By the way I will visit a friend tonight so you two could stay comfortable at home" said Yu Tong being all considerate, he hit Zhan Yao's leg under the table and winked at him.

"Hey, it's your chance to let out all the passion you've been holding in recently" he whispered in his ear made Zhan Yao hiss at the day they faked their engagement.

"It's great seeing you smile this happily, but let me tell you something Yu Tong, all this is fake" Man Ha smiled waiting for him to respond when she ignored the angry look on Zhan's face.

"Oh, are you for real" he run into Zhan Yao's side then tried to whisper inside his ear, really taken back by her own words.

"It's true" Zhan Yao didn't wait for him to ask when he turned to look at his close face when nearly their lips touched.

Zhan Yao's eyes didn't part with Yu Tong's velvet red lips which were so impossibly inviting, if only they were alone. He could touch or bite them at any moment.

Yu Tong looked up to him unsmiling, he slowly retrieved his body away of Zhan Yao not getting the situation at all. He grabbed his glass of water and drunk from it while the two had fires on their eyes.

"You'd better not add anything reckless" said Zhan Yao with his eyes to Man Ha when she answered him back.

"I am not" She said to him when he felt relieved, he can't expose his true nature that maybe he is not ready yet to accept it himself.

He has no confidence for others to accept him for who truly is when he can't accept himself first. Afraid of Yu Tong's reaction when he is still working his way to his heart.

"Thank you." He smiled finally then needed to explain the situation to his futur lover that looked out of place and had a puzzled expression on his cute face.

"We were forced by our families but we are only friends" said Zhan Yao being overly gentle using carefully his words, Yu Tong became a very dear and precious person to him that he needs to cherish.

"You two seem to get along very well, you used to be so unsociable" pointed Man Ha to Zhan Yao. The two looked at her when Yu Tong couldn't add to her already troubled heart.

"I have tamed him" he wrapped Zhan Yao in his embrace putting a hand over his shoulder and pulling him very close then brushed his hair like a small kid.

"Impossible" she has come to deny what she just saw. The two have changed in a very small period of time. They became inseparably close. So wrong when it is so true.