f i n a l💢

◌⑅●♡⋆♡Years Later♡⋆♡●⑅◌

you walked in silence with flowers in your hand, morning dew made your black shoes wet. you walked to two gravestones and sat down.

"good morning avdol, iggy." you settled the flowers in front of the tombstones. you smiled, "me and jotaro are married now." you said.

"polnareff cried alot while eating the cake, joseph and kakyoin tried to calm him down many times." you giggled.

"and then he also got the bouquet!!" you laughed, as you calm down, tears rolled down to your cheeks. "we miss you guys, i wish i could've healed you both so that you're still here."

"i'm so sorry. . ." you hugged yourself as tears violently fall, then you felt something warm to your both sides. you looked and to see apparitions of avdol and iggy. . .

you sniffed and lightly smiled, iggy barked at you happily and nuzzled his head to your hips. avdol rubbed your shoulder light with a smile on his face.

"don't be sorry y/n. we're happy even if we're not here to witness the events your life holds." iggy barked and licked your hand, you giggled and rubbed his head lightly.

you looked at avdol and smiled, you slight leaned closer to the apparition. then the warmth slowly faded and you're left with the early morning coldness.

you sighed and stood up, you kissed your two fingers and placed it on top of the tombstones. "may the two of you rest in peace."

you started walking away but stopped at you saw your husband in a formal (not really) suit. his upper buttons undone and he has in hand on the pants pockets.

"hey." he said you smiled and walked up to him. "go say hi to them." you grabbed his hand and lead him to the tombstones.

he gripped his cap tightly as he told the things that happened. you saw jotaro trembled slightly, you hugged him from behind and he continued to talk.