s e v e n💢

you stood up and looked around, every corner of the island is sea. you groaned as you think of a way to get out of here and continue to cairo.

you can't just place sticks on the sand and expect that rescue will see it. maybe a beacon? no, that'll just waste resources and you only have 50 days.

you looked at the trees behind you and hummed. you sighed "i guess i have no choice then." your hands made fire and started to slowly burn the bottom of the tree.

✴✴✴✴

"this man... this man killed my beloved sister mr joestar." said polnareff as few tears started to prick his eyes.

"we'll do everything to find this man polnareff, that's why we're on our way to egypt and kill dio, the one who hypnotized you." said joseph as he gave polnareff a thumps up with a quirky smile.

jotaro sighed lowly and put his hands to his pocket, just wanted this trip to be over. he wonders what could you be doing right now.

"goddamn it!!" you yelled as your wood and leaf boat is getting burned.

probably studying for the exams, jotaro thought. he chuckled as the thought came on his mind of you wearing glasses and is completely focused.

"thinking bout something jotaro?" kakyoin ruined jotaro's thoughts, he glared at the cherry boy and walked away from him.

jotaro looked at the sea in the edge of the harbour, soft sea breeze hit his slightly un-kept hair. he looked back and saw polnareff taking a 'picture' of the two girls.

"jotaro! we're going come on!" jotaro looked away and caught up with his group.

joseph arranged a ship (by Speedwagon Foundation) for the team to head to singapore. they all got on the ship and the captain greeted them.

"welcome to my ship crew! i'm captain tennille, please feel at home as the cruise will be smooth!" the captain enthusiastic. very enthusiastic.

jotaro went to railings and looked out the in the open sea, he pulled out a cigarette as he's about to light it. the captain grabbed his hand.

"what are you going to with that cigarette butt after you finished it young man? throw it out in the sea? i suggest you to not smoke here sir." jotari glared at the guy and roughly moved his hand out of the captain's grip.

he put his cigarette back into his pocket and sat down in one of the lay back chairs. suddenly "hey hey! let me go! this is pedophilia!" a kid started to yell while being held by some ship crews.

people started to look at the three and is whispering. the crusaders looked at the kid then looked each other.

"wait wait fellas, what's going on here?" joseph walked up to them. "sir, this brat snuck into the ship. must've been a stowaway." they tightened their grip on the kid.

"ow ow hey!"

"mind not hurting the kid? you guys might stir up some rumors here and people might not come here with their children if they see how you guys treat the kid." the two crew members looked at each other.

"but sir, he's a stowaway and we have to bring him back to his parents." they said.

"no! i rode this ship to see my uncle who's working in singapore!" the kid yelled as if he wants joseph to feel pity and help him.

"really? who's your uncle? is he working?" the kid nodded, "do you know his number?" he shook his head.

"let him on for a while till we reach the docks." joseph said, the crew members looked down and sighed. they let the kid go and walked away.

"thank you sir!" joseph nodded, "just stay out of trouble." suddenly the ship started to shake and a fish looking humanoid stand came up on the ship's railing and grabbed the kid.

the kid screamed, the group went over to the railings to see if the kid is still above water. jotaro, without hesitation, jumped into the sea to save the kid.

he managed to grab him and landed a face breaking punch on the stand. jotaro felt something, he looked down at the kid who's red.

"s-stop touching it, you pervert!" the kid tried to punch him but he dodges and blocks it until they reached the ship.

kakyoin extended his Hierophant Green to lift up jotaro and the kid. he let the kid go on the ground, she glared at jotaro.

then the captain suddenly came out, "are you all okay?" then jotaro punched him that made him spit out blood along with a broken nose.

"jotaro!" joseph yelled his grandson's reckless actions. "shut up old man, this guy is just another one of dio's bitches."

the captain started to giggle and eventually laughed. he stood up slowly and lifted this head with a craze smile.

suddenly his stand jumped out of the water again and went beside him. jotaro summoned Star Platinum then the imposter dragged jotaro to the waters.

both stand users fought while holding their breaths, jotaro tried to punch him but the stand swiftly avoided it.

"hahaha! you can't land a punch on me boy! the sea is my domain!" then the stand entangled jotaro like a snake who caught it's prey.

jotaro struggled to set his arms free and is also struggling to breath. black dots started to appear but he's not gonna lose conscious now.

"star finger!" Star Platinum's finger extended long enough to pierce the stand's head. this made the imposter scream but it was muffled, only bubbles came out.

and his body went limp.

jotaro started to swim up, as he reached the surface he coughed out water in and panted heavily. "jotaro!!" he looked to his side to see polnareff throw a floatie.

jotari swam to towards is and grabbed on it while Star Platinum helped polnareff, kakyoin and avdol to pull jotaro up.

as jotaro finally reached the landing, they all panted heavily. "it seems we have another problem." they heard a loud roar within the ship.

"great."

✴✴✴✴

'please stay intact, please stay intact!'

you build your last wood and leaves boat for you to ride to travel to thailand since you figured you're in some islands of singapore.

as you pushed the boat into the waters and slowly got on, you didn't move as you let the waves carry you just a little bit.

it stayed intact!

you did a silent victory and started rowing your boat to thailand.

this will take a few hours..