Chapter 2

Y/N POV

after i arrived at the airport.. I immediately called my sister..  "Hello?" "unnie... Where are you? I'm already here.." i said while searching for her...

"ouh, i at the café that we always go... Do you remember that café?" my sister questioning me..

"ofc i remember that café.. Okay see you there unnie.. Bye!" after that i hang up..

At 10:00am I found my sister at the café enjoyed her fresh orange "Hye!" I said with little shout tone. "Hey, come here sit with me.." my sister said..

"I cant believe that we are going back to korea!" My sister said to me happily..

"Um,yeah whatever....I dont want to leave Paris.. we live here like almost 5 years and now we are going back to Korea like all of this was a dream you know.." i said while waiting for the waiter..

"and i seriously can't believe we are going back to Korea." I said with a bit dissapoint tone.

"hey~, dont say like that.. Dont you remember we are here cuz we have to study and now we have to go back to Korea.. And we still have  parents tho that were waiting for us there..." sooyoung said to cheer me up..

I smile to her.The waiter took my order and left to proceed it.

I played with my phone and go through the social media while waiting for my order..

Then,something just make me shock.. Literally make me want to scream and jump....blackpink is going back to Korea from London.. And their flight will be today.. It will be same like ours...

"OMAIGOSH!!!" i screamed out loud in the café and what made me felt embarrassed was  that everyone looked at me with shocked face..

I make an apologize face to them.. Well my sister sooyoung just make a 'WTF?' look at me..

'I can't believe it' i said to myself....'blackpink will go back to korea on the same day like ours' I said to myself again...

"but they didn't take a flight like us duh~" my sister said out of sudden that made me wanted to punch her really hard..

"At least they will arrive at Incheon airport same like us you dummy" i said to her while smiling like an idiot..

After we ate, talked and so on.. Our flight was already being called.. So we took our stuff and luggage then went to the boarding place..

So that's all for chapter 2..hope you guys like it and sorry for the wrong grammar.. 😅🙏

Pls vote for me too...🙏🙃

Wait for the next chapter.. 😘
BYE!!