Making Her Mine Again 3

billie's pov

The rest of the ride was silent nobody said a word. I looked over at Ariana to see she was asleep I sigh and stopped the car I shouldn't have confronted her about it things were going good. I was even planing on making her mine again but idk I feel like I fucked up.

I started to cry to myself but I suddenly heard someone move I wiped my eyes and looked at Ariana and saw her sleeping body moving in her sleep. I placed my hands on the wheel again and began driving.

2 Hours Later

I finally made it to my destination and got out of the car. I went over to Ariana's side and looked at her through the window.

I opened the door and picked her up I brought her inside the place and put her inside the hotel room. I was planning on putting her into this room and just leaving notes which would lead her to me. I quickly placed her in the bed and tucked her in and rushed out of the hotel room.

I started driving to the park (which was a private park) and seeing if the people were setting everything up and I waited because I wanted this to be perfect.

2 Hours Later

ariana's pov

I woke up and I began to look around I didn't know where I was at. I began to look on the side of me and saw that the bed was empty I didn't see billie at all. I quickly got up and saw there was a letter on the table it looked like billie's handwriting. I quickly started reading it to see if I could find Billie.

"Hello..it's billie I just wanted to say I'm sorry about earlier and I hope you aren't too upset at me..but anyway you're probably wondering where I am well lol I placed letters just like this around the hotel and if you get to the last letter you'll find me but I wanted to be nice since it's the first letter..you'll find something in the bathroom

Sincerely, Billie 😘"

After I read the letter I began to roll my eyes I swear she literally put me in a wild goose chase just to find it. I sigh and began walking to the bathroom to look for whatever she just told me to look for in the bathroom. Maybe she needed it when I saw a dress on the counter with a letter next to it. I opened up the letter and began to read it anxiously looking for answers.

"Hey baby, I see you found the second letter including your prize..it's the dress you've always and I just know you'll look great in it when you get dressed immediately send me a picture..I've decided to be nice to you during this whole thing your next clue is in the hallway

Sincerely, Billie 😘"

I quickly placed the letter down and began looking at the dress it was so beautiful and I quickly saw that my makeup bag and everything was here. I began to quickly get ready so I could find the next letters I don't even know how many letters I'm even looking for. I really hope I find this silly girl.

5 Minutes Later

I was finished getting ready,
(This is her outfit/what she looked like)

I quickly grabbed my phone and took a quick mirror selfie and sent it to Billie

Bill$:
Damn baby you look good

I didn't have a chance to see the message and I quickly left the room and looked around the hallway I wasn't really sure where the next letter was so I began looking around the hallway.

4 Minutes later

I finally found the letter and I rushed towards the elevator and picked up the letter. I rushly opened it up to find more answers to whatever I was doing.

"Hey baby, I see you found the next letter took you long enough but anyway I feel like I was kinda mean this time so for your next prize check the table where the flower plant is next to the room door 355 love you

Sincerely, Billie 😘"

I walked towards the room doors looking at all the room numbers when I finally made it to room 355. I saw the table and walked towards it and found the next letter next to a small box I quickly opened it.

"I hope you like what I got you for the second prize but anyways the next clue will be down on the first floor

Sincerely, Billie 😘"

3 Minutes Later

I picked up the box and I was feeling a little scared to open it but I was anxious to see what I would find so I quickly opened it up to see diamond ear rings and I found a little note inside.

"It would mean a lot to me if you put these one, love you billie 😘"

I felt kinda spoiled by getting all these gifts from her but I love anything she gives me so I quickly put the earrings on

I felt kinda spoiled by getting all these gifts from her but I love anything she gives me so I quickly put the earrings on. I began to rush towards the elevator and got inside of it.

7 Minutes Later

I made it to first floor and immediately looked around and saw there was a letter on the ground and I smiled and picked it up.

"Hey beautiful since I've been nice to you and told you where the prizes were I'm not gonna tell you where your last gift is..but anyway take the white limo in front of the building it'll take you somewhere

Sincerely, Billie 😘"

I immediately walked out of the building and got inside of the white limo. I was wondering where I was going and most importantly those letters didn't even tell me where billie was or even give me one little hint where she may be.

1 Hour Later

Apparently I made to what place I was suppose to be at. I got out of the car and started to look around I noticed I was at a park which made me where I first met Billie at I began to smile and start walking towards the big golden gate in front of me.

I didn't even have to do anything it just automatically opened in front of me which kinda scared me a little but I walked inside anyway and that's when I saw Billie.

She was holding roses and a big box in her hands and I looked around to see people holding signs that spelled out "will you be my girlfriend?" I didn't know what to think at first but Billie came towards me and asked me question and I immediately said yes.

(Welp that was a long chapter 🙃 )
Lmao 1136 words