✖️seventeen✖️

This will be ending sooooon

Calum was shooed into another room so Reese and Michael could lecture Luke. Michael went ahead and set up Roxy's playpen to set her in while he assisted Reese in reprimanding Luke.

"Touch my baby and I will cut off your diddly do." Michael warned Calum with a glare.

The dark haired boy nodded with a confused look because diddly do? Michael left the room and shortly after Calum could hear the muffled argument taking place in the next room.

He sighed and looked towards the baby latched onto the edge of the pen.

She stared at him curiously and he smiled.

"Hello."

Roxy blinked and then frowned, her little bottom lip trembling.

"Aw, no." Calum frowned. "Please don't cry! I want to keep my diddly do."

Her frown grew stronger and she looked near the point of tears. Calum was close to calling Michael in the room but didn't want to interrupt the three friends argument over him.

Trying to think quickly Calum made the stupidest face he could possibly for. Her frown disappeared and was replaced by loud giggles, much to Calum's relief.

The door opened and the three friends came walking in, Michael trailing in last. He froze when he heard Roxy's laughter and let his green eyes dart to Calum.

"What did you do?"

"N-Nothing." Calum mumbled.

Michael squinted his eyes at the boy and walked over to the play pen to pickup his daughter.

Luke happily walked over to the couch to sit by Calum and pressed his side against the older boys'.

Reese leaned against the arm of the couch beside Calum and he suddenly felt like he was suffocating. He gulped and glanced up at the redhead.

"Luke is like a little sister to us, despite the fact he's a boy. He and his fragile feelings are very important to us. We're giving you one chance to be with him. Mess it up and we will kick your ass."

"Reese, language!" Michael snapped.

Calum meekly nodded and looked over to Luke who offered him a soft smile. He smiled back and breathed a heavy sigh.

"I won't mess this up."

There was babbling coming from Roxy until one word came out clearly.

"A-Ass."

"Reese, I fucking hate you."

No this is not over yet before someone asks I can't just leave it here like wtf have no fear I'll stay with you my dears.

But yeah I basically have the rest of this planned out and I'll update again tomorrow

Love you guys so much :)

Song: can you feel my heart- bmth