I Screwed Up.. Big Time.

Yoongi's POV

As soon as the door slammed I sighed in frustration "Why'd you do that? You should apologise to her." I heard from my bathroom. "Shit." I muttered. The voice tapped me on the shoulder I knew exactly who it was. "You need to stay out my room, Taehyung!" I shouted at him. He smiled sheepishly, his box smile made me smile "Aish. You need to stop that." I said. "It could've been worse! I'm not Namjoon!" he said giggling. "Why Namjoon?" I said staring at him blankly. "Namjoon would've told everyone on accident. You saw his tweet when he got drunk, right?" he said furrowing his eyebrows. "Fair enough. And yes, I did see it! You're right.. I'll apologise later. If she hasn't left already." 

Amy's POV

I know. I'm a bitch for lying but I had to, he'd never forgive me. If you knew Yoongi you'd do the same, trust me. I walked down the stairs and went to the bar "Holy shit he has a bar too?!" I thought. "What would you like?" the bartender asked me. I smiled and said "I'll just have a rum and coke please." he smile and turned around pouring my drink. I poked the inside of my mouth with my tongue. "Am I really getting drunk at this party?!" I thought shouting at myself in my head "I guess I am." I mentally sighed. As soon as I had finished my drink Amber sat next to me "Amy! You know what happened last time stop drinking!" she said clearly worried about me. she was right I should've stopped drinking from the last time I got drunk I ended up getting in a really bad car accident and came close to death. "I know, I know.. Just for tonight. I'll drink my worries away!" I shouted the last part knowing the few people around me could only hear as the music in the back was far too loud. I had ended up completely wasted by the end of the night. "Fuck..." I muttered gigging after falling over. Jimin was standing next to me so her ended up catching me "Be careful!" he said worried. Helping me regain my balance. My eyes lit up as I saw Yoongi "Oppa! Oppa!! Look It's yoon- *Hic* gi!" I smiled tapping Jimin's shoulder "One second Amy!" he said. "Hmph, fine!" I said before running toward Yoongi throwing my arms around him "Yoongi! I missed you Jagiya~!" I said laughing clearly intoxicated. "Amy..? what are you d-doing?" He said stuttering as he went bright pink. "You're cute when you're flustered" I giggled. "Aish, you're drunk.. Amy-ah." he whispered and I looked at him  "What'd you say?" that was the last thing I remember before I fainted.

Yoongi's POV

I was about to tell Amy to go home but before I could say a word she fainted.. In my arms. "Jagiya? Jeez you really do like her." Jungkook laughed as I carried Amy "Who told you that?! They're a liar." I said scoffing. "Seokjin hyung told me. I didn't think he was serious, I still told Amy and I think she believed me." Jungkook said and I was so close to punching him. "Fuck.. I've messed up... Really bad Jungkook! Really bad." I sighed peering at Amy sleeping peacefully she looked cute when she was asleep and I hurt her feelings! I need to apologise.

" I sighed peering at Amy sleeping peacefully she looked cute when she was asleep and I hurt her feelings! I need to apologise

(What she looked like.) 

I smiled and held her tighter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi~~ This is a really confusing chapter, it's pretty long but it's my favourite chapter so far! in total it was 600+ words! I was gone for a while but if you look at one of my stories that isn't an ff it tells you if I'll randomly disappear and I forgot my password this time! Well thanks for reading and I love you lots! Bye my Lovelies~! 

~ Amy <3