Chapter 2

You make your way into school with a grumpy look on your face. You make your way to your first lesson. Geography. You stumble into the class with you being the first one in there. 'Why hello there' a voice says from out of the corner of the room. It was your geography teacher Mr Taylor. 'I haven't seen you here before' he says kindly. 'Oh I'm a new student. I'm y/n' you say while smiling. 'Well it's nice to meet you. I'm Mr Taylor' he says while you two shake each other's hands. 'Say,are you from America?' He says wanting to know badly. 'Oh yes I am' you say shyly while letting out a little giggle. 'Oh cool well I hope you have fun in Liverpool' he says while letting out a smile. He directed you to your new seat and you take out your equipment.

Meanwhile more students come into the classroom. Excitement overtook their bodies because you was the new kid in class. They were really excited to meet you. Mr Taylor introduces you to the whole class and everyone greets you with an hello and a smile on their face. Everyone was sat in their seat that sir gave them but I realised there was on person missing that was supposed to be sat next to you.

The door suddenly slams open which alarms you and everyone else in the class. 'Mr Lennon you are late again' Mr Taylor shouts. 'Oh yeah sorry I just forgot something and mimi was on my ass again' John says trying to make Mr Taylor calm so he doesn't get another detention. 'Okay but if this happens again you will have to get a detention for a whole week' says the teacher. The truth is that John had another hangover and he couldn't wake up. He totally blanked out and he forgot everything that happened that night but he wasn't going to tell the teacher that. John goes to sit down next to you while he's still half asleep.

You sat there staring at him. There was something about this boy you liked even though you don't even know him. As he sat beside you your, heart dropped to your stomach and you could feel butterflies. Mr Taylor introduced you to John. 'Hi I'm John' he says while he puts out his hand so you can shake it. 'Hey I'm y/n' you says while blushing. 'Wait you sound American?' John says eager to know. 'Oh Yh I used to in Florida but now I live here' you say while giving him a little smilie.

You say there blushing for the whole class. You knew you had a little crush on this guy sitting next to you but you didn't want to say anything more make it obvious.
—————————————-
Ngl I actually like this chapter haha. I know it seems like crap but it's not that bad tbh 😌✌️