Chapter 3

A few days passed and you and John seemed to be getting on really well. He still didn't know a thing about you liking him but that was good because you wanted to tell him in your own time. You see him walking down the hallway and he gives you a wink. you start to turn bright red but you try to not make it obvious. "Wait did John Lennon just wink at you?" Your friend Lucy says. "Oh yeah haha," you say while opening your locker. "Your one lucky girl if John Lennon winks at you. But you also have to be careful because you never what tricks he's trying to play on you."  "Oh well imma try to be careful," you says while smiling delicately.

You finally make it to your fourth class of the day which was maths. You and John sit next to each other so all you guys do is talk and talk and talk. "Hey you wanna go out to this beautiful spot where you can see the sunset go down," he asks you. You get really excited that your heart drops to your stomach. "Yeah sure what time," you ask trying not to let your emotions out. "I'll pick you up at half 5 so we can get some ice cream then go there. It's about an hours drive anyway." "Sounds cool! Can't wait."

The class is finally over and you rush home to pick out your clothes
———————————————————————————
Woah this story said: 🥺😳😩🥰🙊🥳 (doesn't make sense but still haha) I hope you guys enjoyed this one although it was shit 😗✌️
I'm finna try to be more active but school is kinda bugging me so idk for now Yh lolsies