𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀

*please vote on this chapter so I know that you've read the rules*

1. account and character information .1
•This is a male and female account! Meaning please do not just interact with my boys. Double rps are allowed!
•Various roles will be included on this account (dom/sub/top/bottom/switch) along with different sexualities (none of my characters will be straight. Don't expect me to always play the dominant role.
•Not all my characters will be human, not all of them will be supernatural.
•I don't do character requests nor do I role play with single-rp accounts.
•Don't expect me to always start the role play or be the one coming up with new ideas. It gets tiring and irritating; I want to see your creativity, too!

2. respectful interactions .2
•When speaking with me and/or my characters, please be respectful. It's honestly all i ask from you so that we have a smooth role play!
•I'm an easy person to work with as long as you give me something to work with. Please don't ever feel like you can't talk to me about something, especially if it involves our role play.
•I can't read minds. So if something needs to be fixed or changed, let me know so we can work it out together!

3. starters and replies .3
•I prefer third lit, however if you have a different preference please tell me before we start role playing!
•Like I said before, I don't appreciate always starting the scenes first. So, if you message me first I expect you to start the scene (vise/versa).
•Please tell me who you would like to speak with/who you're role playing as.
•Scenes are not required, but are appreciated and loved. However, I also love working out ideas together. If we work out an idea together, don't be afraid to tell me if you don't like something/want to change it. I want the both of us to love and have fun with our rp!
•Keep starters and replies lengthy! I love creativity and description; so try to keep everything above 5-10 sentences. I will not accept one-worded/sentences responses.
•No time limit to respond, but please warn me if you'll be gone for a period of time exceedimg a week.
•If I don't get a response without a warning within a week I will send you a message and ask if you would like to keep the rp.
•Please for the love of whatever you may believe in, tell me if you would like to end the rp!!

4. drama and triggers .4
•I don't mind drama nor do I mind triggers, however I do ask you talk to me before adding any drama/triggering subjects.
•Please don't kill off my characters or cheat. I'm pretty much down for anything else, though.

5. communication is key .5
•If you don't talk to me, I won't know what's going through your head. So, please, if there's a problem, let me know!
•This is supposed to be fun for the both of us, so I don't want there to be any misunderstanding where one thing gets in the way of another.
•If you work with me, I will work with you. So don't take advantage of that.

*please vote on this chapter so I know that you've read the rules*