Welcome to the screwed up family, kid

"I'm a fire fae." I smirked looking at Remus. You see fire fae are known for their mood swings and tantrums among other things;). And the fact that I'm a Romanov. Well lets just say he should be terrified.

     Remus' eyes widened. Lily said,"But that's not possible!!!!!"

     I sighed and explained,"I was born in a wildfire so ya kinda have raging emotions. And fae have natural abilities including camouflage, control over the element or glamour control which is why I'm a metamorphagus. Im part witch so I got a Hogwarts letter. And thats also why I can be an animagus. I think my mom is full fae, her father was just a dormant fae and Mr.Potter is half fae but the fae trait rarely shows up in men except when its a full line of fae men."

      I sighed and Remus raised an eyebrow. I glared at the eyebrow as it raised. Annoyed as hell by that infuriating thing that ruined Remus' perfect face. Wait what since when was his face perfect. Since now apparently.

      Sirius studied me thoughtfully. He shouted in recognition,"She hates it too,James!!!!!!!" We all looked at him in questioning. He continued teasingly,"Mrs. Lupin is annoyed by eyebrow raising."

       I said,"Im not Mrs.Lupin until 17. and about the eyebrow thing, Not completely true."

       Sirius said,"Elaborate."

       Lily gasped,"He used a big word."

       I rolled my eyes,"I don't know but it annoys me do it when they have normal eyebrows..." I shivered and my eyes turned blue. I put a finger to my lips in a shush motion. I heard footsteps.

       "What Kitty means is that she has a fetish for perfect eyebrows." I turned abruptly at that voice. She was leaning back against the doorway, her bright blue eyes sparking with mischief. Draelyn continued,"Although I'm surprised she doesn't think Remus dear is all around perfect, he is a fine piece of man."

        I glared,"Don't even think about it Draelyn."

         She smirked, her 6inch heels making her as tall as the boys except Sirius. He was taller by like 5 inches but that may be because Sirius is around 6 foot 7. Drae said,"I'm only protecting my big sister from heart break." I glared. She proceeded. As she loomed over him he stuck out his hand.

         Remus asked,"So you must be Draelyn, Kat's baby sister."

          She shook his hand and then lost the facade. Drae shucked the heels,pulling her hair out of the ponytail. Her brown hair fell to the middle of her thigh. She ruffled her hands through it. Drae held out her hand to Sirius first,"Draelyn Grace, Nice to meet you, whats your name?"

          He answered with a smile,"Sirius Black nice to meet you."

          Drae smiled at him," Pleasure,And you whats your name?" she asked nodding in James' direction.

        James ran his fingers through his hair and said,"James, James Potter."

       She hugged him and said,"Welcome to the screwed up family, kid."

         "Im older than you."

         Drae gave him a look of amusement, "And that means what to me? Kat will probably be the only one I will ever listen to because she actually knows what she's doing when it comes to kids."

           I glared at Drae warning her to stop talking. She smiled and played with her dress.
(A/N website for her outfit)
http://www.polyvore.com/drae_finally_came/set?id=143561965)

           I asked her accussingly,"Where in the name of Morganna were you that coming to see me was just so unimportant!!?!!!?!?!"

           She looked down and mumbled,"I might've gotten beat at a match and I was going through my sadness reprieval."

        I gasped sarcastically,"Noooo!!! You got beat in a match?"

       Sirius asked,"What kind of match exactly?"

       Drae mumbled a bit ashamed, "Quidditch." 

        Sirius exclaimed," You Like Quidditch!!!!!!!"

        She rolled her eyes," Obviously or else I wouldnt have been going through a depression over a match. God boys are stupid."

       "What position?"

        "Keeper what other position?"

        James muttered,"I was thinking a chaser but obviously I know nothing."

        Lily exclaimed,"Finally he sees the light!!!! Thank Merlin!!!!"

        I said,"So since I have a new mate and we all are up why dont we go down the street to a bigger house or find suitable arrangements here."

        Lily said,"Petunia moved out two weeks ago to go to university, so there's an extra room."

        I said deciding to take charge since no one else would," We could split up the rooms where everyone shares, Lily and James, Remus and I obviously and Sirius and Drae sound good?"

       Lily began to fake protest,"But."

       I ignored her. (Because I knew that even as much as she denied it Lily liked James. So I just did that to save her the embarrassment of arranging the rooms, because I love her. Like a sister of course.) "Okay, No objections. Then we should all just get settled. Drae stick your stuff in the room across the hall from mine. "

        James whistled,"Wow you died qnd made you queen."

       Drae smirked,"I told you she was like a mom."

       I rolled my eyes. Remus stood beside me,"Shall we get settled then?" Everyone nodded and headed up the stairs. We had the entire top floor to our selves. Seeing as Lily's parents had their offices and room downstairs.

        Drae entered the room after Sirius and started unpacking. James wearily headed into Lily's room. It was cute he automatically went to Lily's rug and started making a bed for himself there. James is so sweet. I went into the room with Remus. I shut the door and the night began.