Note

Copyright ©️ Taekooksangel 2021

Hey Sweet Potato Bunnies I hope you're all doing well anyways this book may offend someone of you. I apologize before hand if it does. I don't mean for to be offensive especially with the characters behavior. It is a book and it is fiction we all know that but it can still be offensive.

This book may trigger many of you so be cautious.

Just to clear this up. I have nothing against BlackPink. I'm just using them as minor characters since I really didn't want to come up with anymore names.

The Lisa that is in the book at first isn't Lalisa so don't envision her to be. The second Lisa is Lalisa.

This is just a note if any of you did not know this is a work of FICTION. If I wasn't clear. I do not own BTS nor BigHit that would be impossible for me since my ass is broke and I do not withhold millions and billions of dollars sooooooo uuuuuuhhhhhh yeah.

This book contains:
Misspelled words (maybe)
Spelling mistakes (maybe)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slight Taegikook
Slight Yoonminseok
Slight Yoonmin
Slight Jikook
LGBTQ+
Taekook
Namjin
Yoonseok
DDLB
Slight BDSM
Violence
Deat
Killing
Rape
Mature language
Illegal scenes
Kidnapping
Gangs
Rivalries
Self doubt
Jealousy
Coma
Hit and run                               Suicide

Also you can comment if you want to but please don't be mean about something you don't understand. If you don't understand ask but ask in a way I understand what you mean so that when I am able to read the comment I can make it less confusing for you.