chapter 1

Finally!
It was so beautiful out here, the clouds playing peekaboo with the sun, I blasted some songs on the radio, scrolled down the windows. The air felt so relieving. It was deserted with some cacti and a few birds. This would be a good place for a vacation.

Well not anymore.
I zoomed pass acres of land and they were still not in sight.

"Tell me when you see them" Jisoo talked through the ear piece.
I squinted at the the cars behind me but the clouds of dust weren't helping.

They reached a fair amount and this rode was deserted anyway.
"Go!"

The bomb exploded right in front of them sending only a few cars flying.

"Thanks Jis!" Damn she's the reason why I'm never in jail for more than a week.

"Where to now?"
"Leave to one of the houses and don't worry I ordered some food for about two weeks. Don't forget to throw your earpiece out the window."
"Copy"

JISOO'S POV
"Jisoo would you give me that folder near your desk, oh and Namjoon wants to see you"
"Sure thing midget"
"Bitch"
I flip him off smiling to myself. His one and only weakness, height.

Jungkook passes by the door and somehow Jimin manages to fall off his chair. "Jimin-shii are you okay"
a worrisome jungkook came running.

"Ahh cookie yes I'm fine"
"Are you sure? Do you need to go to the hospital?"
"It's okay jungkook I'm okay."
As soon as Jimin was about to reach for jungkook's hand, jungkook tripped over  the fallen chair, landing on jimmin's chest.

"Just go out already!!"
Hoseok said from the other office.

Both crimson faced boys got up.
"Oh stfu hyung, it's been ages since you went out" Jimin said sticking his tongue out.

These toddlers I swear.
I get up from my desk and go to Namjoon's office but stop at Jin's on my way there.

"Heyyy Jinnn, ya got my package?"
"Sheesh you're spoiled" he laughs and stares at me.
"It's over there" he points toward the corner.

I ran to it and lifted the lid up.

I observe each of them running my finger through each carved detail. Beautiful daggers,a few pocket knifes with designed edges making them sharper, pitch black guns and my favorite, riffles.
"Hmm" I think out loud,
"this one seems off" I say throwing a gun to Jin.

"Yeah I told them about this one but they said that that's how it was supposed to be"
"Alright then I'll test it later"

"Did I tell you, you look beautiful today"

I ignore the comment but can't help from feeling light and warm in my stomach from the sudden compliment.

"But not as beautiful as me" he always has to mess things up.

"Jin calm down your ego or so god help me I will stab the shit out of it and throw it out the window."
I continue to scan the rest for any other defects but they were all perfect.

"I really need to find you a better hobby other than drooling over weapons baby."

"Nobody asked you" I say throwing a knife that passes right besides his head stabbing the wall behind him.

"God woman calm down."

"Thanks Jin!" I say walking out his office.

Honestly fell for him the time he came in but who wouldn't? He is world wide handsome for a reason.

If only he knew my true feelings for him, but I just don't think it's the right time to tell him especially since it might distract us from work.

I knock at Namjoon's office. Were basically siblings, both Y/N and I have known him since children.
"Come in"

I always find his eyes intimidating since he is always been so stern and serious I don't blame him, he has gone through heavy times but thats what you expect from the son of a Mafia leader.

"How is she?"
"She just escaped and is heading to one of the safe houses, she'll have to stay for about two weeks because the trains have not been running for a while now."

"You have communications with her from the house right?" He says with his authoritative aura.

"Yes sir, were now waiting for her call when she gets there"

"She can stay as long as she needs but remember that's enemy territory I don't want any interaction and stay low as possible."

"Sure thing Joon" I say waving him off.

Y/N POV
I wake up shivering, it is the beginning of fall and everything gets more cold.  More importantly why am I on a park bench? I sit up and rub my temples to try and remember what happened. Then all of it comes to me at one point, it hits me like a truck.

~flash back~
I couldn't wait any longer. I was starving. I quickly found the hidden house key and opened the door.
Hmm I was so sleepy and hungry.

To my luck, there was 3 buff men passed out on the wooden floor not dead but passed out.
I don't know if I should just ignore them or throw them out the window.

Suddenly the lamp got knocked down from the desk and I hear a deep,silky voice curse under his breath.

"Alright get up" I said cocking out a gun.
"Heyyy thanks for letting me stay but you see, I gotta go" he said with a guilty smirk on his face.

He said and quickly jumped out the window. Nooo I just wanted to live normally for at least 14 days, he got out quickly and probably the cause of these knocked out men and there was zero chance he was just a visiting friendly neighbor.

I quickly follow him. "Come back jerk!"
Shooting at his feet but he quickly dodges them. I can't stay at the house, it's not safe anymore. Those men will be reported and the house will be exposed.

Argh!! I follow him through a dark abandoned alley but he is too fast. I finally corner him. There was a few boxes on the side and a huge wall behind him. I grin at my achievement.
"Got ya"

"Did you?"
He seriously jumped over a wall twice as big as him. I am not in the mood for this but this is the shit that I was born into. I jump on gripping tight, barely lifting myself up. Thankfully he didn't notice that I got up so I decided to quietly follow him. He finally arrived to some two story building.

This was enemy territory this would be useful information, a sneaky idea played in my mind, heh but that will have to wait. Either way I have 2 weeks here. Right now I was tired. I walked around the dark streets but exhaustion filled me up so I saw a nice hard bench near a tree. That will do I guess.
~End of flash back~

Great. I'm homeless, hungry, cold. I have to stay for the next 2 weeks.

I decided I wasn't gonna die hungry so I went to a store to try and get something.

I walk in thankfully the clerk didn't see me come in. There was still not alot of people I just bumped into some guys making out behind the shelf.

I grab a quick snack hoping I could eat it.
The cashier scans it.
"That will be 5.99"
"Ah yes just a moment" I fake trying to look for my wallet.

"I am really sorry I seem to have misplaced my wallet"
"If I could just take this now and pay you later"

"I'm sorry ma'am but we can't do that here I'm going to have to ask you to leave"

"That's okay I can pay for that" I hear a familiar low silky voice from behind.