The encounter

The man finished paying and gave me the bag.
"You!"
"I just payed for that so were equall sweet cheeks."

He said with his hands on his pockets, damn how can someone look so beautiful. God damn it Y/N stop getting distracted.

"You came into my house for god knows what! And now I can't even stay there!"

"Not my fault they were the ones who entered and I had to stop them. And how can you not stay there anymore?"

Well I can't say that I can't stay anymore cause I'm hiding from the cops and that house will be searched top to bottom.

Thinking of that I must have been lucky that no one saw me at the bench or I would go back to jail.

"I'm afraid they'll come back" I heard myself saying.

"You can't fool me that easily sweet cheeks, that was clearly a safe house. Now tell me, who do you work for?"

How did he know? I can't trust this dude no matter how good looking he is.

"What are you talking about?"

"Come on, spill it, you can trust me.
I'm not from this district gang, as a matter of fact I just quit and have valuable information, I'm planning to take over this shit hole if you care to join."

"First of all, I already belong in a gang
Second of all, I don't care about your life story, and I still don't trust you
Third of all, I need a place to stay for the next two weeks because some idiot came in and ruined my opportunity of living a normal adult life."

"What if you stay at my place for a night?" He said with a boxy grin.

"In your dreams, if anything you will pay for my place where only I will live at."

"Where is the fun in that?"
I roll my eyes.

"What's with the nick name"
I decided to ignore that he used to be in this district gang, I'll just get the money for a new place, somehow contact Jis, stalk his place for information, and maybe learn all the streets if we ever take over this district.

"What nickname do you prefer hmm? What about cupcake, stroopwaffle, ambrosial bojon,"
He kept going on and on but I heard shit. I was too busy looking at the child running after his ball and his mother on the phone looking away while a car was driving full speed towards the child.

Fuck it. I ran where the child was and shoved him off the street. If I screamed to him he would have just looked up at me and the car would have run him over.

I shoved him off scrapping his shin on the side walk but better than getting getting killed.

Everything happened so fast, when I pushed him, the car sent me flying over. Everything turned black and the last thing I saw was the man running towards me. At that point I didn't even care if I ended up in the news risking my identity,
it is better going back to jail knowing that namjoon will scold me when I get back, than seeing this child die.

? POV
"Scotcheroo, tiramisu, banoffee pie" I stopped when I saw no reaction. In fact she was paying no attention.
"Hey, you ok there?"
I saw her looking at a child on the road. And without thinking twice she ran over there and shoved him off.

My eyes filled with horror as she got pushed by the car hitting her head hard on the concrete. A pool of blood was flowing out of her head and without looking both ways, I ran towards her and scooped her in my arms.

I still have to lay low since the accident back at the house so I can't make a commotion. The car stopped to see what it hit and then drove off faster than it was. Mf doesn't even care.