Chapter 1: Welcome To New York

trixielovesick Luba_the_fluffy_fox _BlueCaty_
ihavenolifehelp- YokaiRiana

For those of you that refuse to read descriptions this is a sequel to Bad Girl. Errorink. It has the same cover please read book one before continuing.

Ink POV
  Error and I were currently getting breakfast at the airport as Zephyr was making a call to his friends.
  "Are you ok? You seem a bit upset." I said.
  "I'm really tired right now Inky." He replied.
I sat on him and kissed him. He kissed back, holding me.
"Mmm. I'm so lucky to have you."
"I love ya to ya dork."
He laughed.
"Ok, well, they're here. Let's go." Zephyr said impatiently.
We got up and fallowed my brother outside. It was warm and sunny despite it being fall. We didn't get to enjoy it much though as we were rushed into a cramped car.
  All the time Error kept a grip on me. I smiled then frowned remembering why he was so protective. Well, one of the reasons why.
  He's so afraid I'm going to hurt again but, all I can do is tell him I'm fine.
  "Good ya see ya again Zeph. Who's that pretty lil thing by ya? And the other guy?" The driver asked.
  "Ugh. This is my sister Ink, and her boyfriend Error." Zephyr replied.
  The driver looked mildly disappointed at the word 'boyfriend' but kept his eyes on the road.
  "My name's Red. I keep this group alert. Ya better not fall outta place or ya get whacked."
  "Yeah, that's exactly why we're running away dipshit. We don't wanna be hit anymore." I said aggressively.
  "Ah, right I forgot."
  The rest of the drive was silent and short as we soon got to a building that was in average condition.
  They gave Error and I a room and told us to settle in while they talked to my brother.
  The room was small but not at all in bad condition. We had a bed, a tv, and a bathroom that connected to our room.
  I could tell Error was a bit uncomfortable.
  "What's wrong?"
  "Nothing, just.. getting used to it."
  I laid on him. He smiled and held me, still sitting up. I know he's already homesick but even his mom said this'll be good for the both of us I think that she was just trying to convince herself though.
  It was really a nice thing she did. Letting him come with me. She didn't have to. I think the main reason is that he's be a mess if I was gone like he was when Lust and Horror kidnapped me.
  Nobody wants that. We all just wanna be happy but there is no winning. No matter how hard I try there's always one person I fail to make happy. And it bothers me.