Chapter 30: 1 year later

Ink POV
Error and I were visiting our new nephew, Goth. Geno and Reaper had him a few days ago. This is our first time seeing him.
"Ok now promise you won't bite your hands?"
"I make no promises."
  He sighed.
  "Honey...please try. For me?"
  "Ffffffffine." I groaned.
  We walked into the house and Geno was just holding the baby. It- he was so small. Geno let me hold baby Goth.
  I smiled. I like baby Goth. He's tiny and he looks reallllly happy. I think... I want a baby? Is that weird? Ive never liked kids before.
  I looked at Error. He smiled and went back to talking with Geno. Baby Goth started crying. I panicked.
  What did I do?! Did I hurt baby Goth?! I hope I didn't.
  I handed him back to Geno.
"S-Sorry." I stuttered.
"It's ok. He's probably just hungry." Geno said taking Goth to another room.
Error grabbed me and held me.
"Honey you're shaking are you ok?" He whispered.
"I-I scared the baby."
"...oh that's right you've never been around a baby- they cry. It's not your fault." He said.
I tilted my head back. We smiled at each other. He kissed me again. I giggled. He giggled to and tightened his grip.
"I love you with all my soul." He said quietly.
I turned to face him and hugged him.
"I love you to babe." I whispered.
The moment was ruined by Reaper bumping into the door.
He kinda scared Error but looked exhausted. Geno walked back in with baby Goth.
"There you are! I was getting worried where've you been?" He asked.
"Work." Reaper mumbled.
He took baby Goth from Geno and it took only a minute for him to smile. Error and I decided to leave.

Error POV
When Inky and I got back home Penny ran time us and jumped up on Ink, clawing at her legs until she pet her.
I chuckled. Ink seemed troubled. I knew what to do. I scooped her up and took her to our room.
After we changed into more comfy clothes I picked her up again and put her on the couch.
As she laughed I wrapped her in a blanket and turned on her favorite show.
I then went to make us hot chocolate and cupcakes. We loves cupcakes. Luckily I had some made already.
I gave everything to her and sat next to her.
"Aww babe you didn't have to do this... thank you though. I am very relaxed." She said.
When we were done with hot chocolate and cupcakes I watched her draw for a bit until she was tired.
She mumbled something.
"What?"
She sighed.
"N-never mind."
"Are you sure? I won't get mad..."
"I'm sure."
  She got up and went to bed. That's weird. Normally she stays up later. I'm starting to get worried now.
  Why is she being like this? Is someone threatening her? Hurting her? I need to know.