Part 33: +

Before you all get the good news, I would like to ask my artist readers a question, I absolutely adore the cover of this book, but I feel it doesn't fit this one's theme anymore.
  Would someone be willing to draw a new one? trixielovesick did the current one and I love it but so much has happened now I feel it's time for a more fitting cover.
  Anything you want! Tag me in the picture if you do it pleas. Any of you can do it.
  I will show all covers I'm tagged in but pick one for the cover of course with your permission. Please. I get it if you don't want to but the offer stands. Don't forget to sign it.

Ink POV
I took a deep breath and counted down.
3...
2...
1...
I open my eyes....
YES! Holy shit! Yes! Yes! I was literally jumping up and down with happiness squealing happily.
I know I won't be able to feel much yet but I gently put my hand on my 'stomach' and smiled.
  Penny wagged her tail and barked. Not angry though.
  I picked up my puppy and pet her. I hope the baby gets along with her. Oh I can't wait til Error gets home.
  I did call his mom though.
  "That's wonderful! I'll be over in a few minutes- DONT go anywhere." She said.
  Before I even got to question it she hung up. And like she said she was here within minutes.
  She made herself some coffee. Penny laid down next to me on the couch.
  "Does he know yet?" She asked.
  "No. I just found out." I answered.
  "Awww you told me first? So sweet! How do you feel?"
  "Excited. A little nauseous." I laughed.
  She laughed to. She hugged me. Penny barked at her and jumped into my lap.
  "Down." I commanded.
  Penny huffed and jumped off of me.
  "Well, even if I can't hug you I want you to know I am happy for you." She said.
  "Thank you."
  The rest of the day she stayed with me. Zephyr came home and went straight to his room.
  "Nice to see you to." I mumbled.
  CQ laughed.
  "Oh you two remind me of Error and Fresh as kids. They used to hate each other." She said.
  "Really? I guess I can believe that."
  Error came home soon after. I ran into his arms.
  He laughed and picked me up, kissing my neck as I laughed to. Then he saw his mom.
  "Hey...mom. What uh...what are you doing here?" He asked.
  "Oh, Ink just told me some good news and I wanted to talk about it so I came over."
  "Good news-" He looked at me.
  I smiled.
  "You're sure?"
  I nodded excitedly. He spun me around and kissed me. I laughed again this time with him.
  He was almost as happy as I was. Penny barked excitedly and ran around the house as he pulled me into a hug.