Prologue

Jungkook sat in the car, eyes out the windows. He could hear the loud chattering from his members but he didn't say a single word. He was tired. Like always, they didn't bother to talk to him too since they know how tired he gets.

When the attention goes to Seokjin's wife and Hoseok's wife, Jungkook listened to them. It was obvious how much they love their wives. It was the same with Jimin and Miyoung too. Jungkook's happy that things worked out for them. He really was. As for Yoongi, Jungkook was sure he will propose one day. After all, Yoongi will never be able to find anyone better than Seyeon. As for Namjoon, Jungkook's happy that he was able to overcome his painful past with Jihye. He smiles more and that makes Jungkook happier than ever. Seeing that haunted look every time Namjoon and Jihye met... it always gets to him. Taehyung? Well, he and his girlfriend are fighting right now about something he did. Jungkook wasn't paying attention when Taehyung was complaining to them but he was sure it's Taehyung's fault. The guy is too jealous.

I wonder, Jungkook thought to himself. What kind of girl will I end up with?

He almost laughed at the thought. No, that won't be possible. Jungkook cannot imagine any girl will be interested in him. At least, not the girls that he likes anyways. He's always the one being left behind to watch them walk away from him.