It's Me!

[Bonny's POV]

Chica looked extremely happy, like ecstatic happy. Something has to be going on with her and Foxy... I debated on going to Pirate's Cove to find out what was happening, or just asking Chica myself. Well, Chica can't really keep secrets, but by the way, she is acting it looks like she is ready to keep this one.

I sighed, as I was walking to Pirate's Cove I looked back to make sure I wasn't being watched by Freddy.

I was about to go in when I heard,"Is that you Chica?". This is going to be great! I popped my head into the curtains, it looked pretty dark in there. Maybe I could pretend I was Chica, and make him spill the secret!

"Yea! And I brought pizza!" I tried to say in my best Chica accent. There was a long silence followed by a short sigh.

"What do ye' want to talk about Bonnie?" dang, was my accent really that bad? I just walked inside not saying anything.

Foxy looked a mess! His red hair was all ruffled up as he put his and through it and sighed one more time.

"Do I really look that bad, lass? Foxy said as if he was reading my mind.

I just shook my head, trying to get that thought out of my brain. "Well... you've been in here for a while, so I guess it's normal to look messy," I swear I saw him smile for a quick second, but then he raised his hook at me.

"What did ye' want to talk about gain' lassy? Answer or ye get the hook!" I thought he was serious, I mean he is a bloodthirsty murderer, but then he just burst out laughing. "Did I scare ye'?" he laughed more. He looked like he was having a seizure.

"Of course not! Nothing can scare me!" I said really heroically. Or at least I thought I did, as he started laughing again. I don't really like this kid... "Yea Foxy, I wanted to talk about...."

"Hey Foxy!, I wanted to talk about the pl-" Chica glances in my direction and stops talking. It was like seeing my face was code for shut up! I looked over at Foxy, and he had one finger or his mouth telling Chica to be quiet. I wonder what is going on between these two...

[Foxy's POV]

I was escaping with the lass, but how come she couldn't see that Bonnie was right there! I thought Bonnie was going to leave the Cove, and go back to her boy Freddy, but she just smiled evilly.

"Pl- what Chica?"Bonnie said obviously trying to make Chica talk.

Chica blushed a lot and said,"N-nothing!" Aye, Chica be giving away our secret!

"If ye want to know our secret." I suddenly spoke up, surprised that I did. "Then ye need to gain our trust first. She was shocked that I said anything. "This was my chance!" I thought. I decided to play with her. "Or do ye want to hear it now?" Chica looked surprised at me. I bet she thought I was just going to tell Bonnie our plan. Does she think I'm that stupid?

Chica walked up super close to me and whispered,"You aren't going to tell her, are you?" Chica asked me silently. What was she so worried about? We were going to get out of here safely, and Bonnie-free. I don't know what's wrong with her, but I don't get good vibes of that chic.

"Of course!" I just responded. "I wouldn't tell er' if the world was on fire!" I just laughed as hard as I could. Chica and Bonnie just stared at me like I was crazy

"Uh-huh." they both said at almost the same time. Bonnie slowly backed out of the cove and ran down the hall to tell Fuzzy Bear something. I sighed....

[???'s POV]

I was in a dark room, with nothing in it. It was pretty much like I was sitting on a black hole. "Keep focus!" the voice inside my head screamed at me. Freddy deliberately asked me for help with something. That meant something must be severely wrong. I showed him a picture of my face to show him that I was listening, and I felt his smile. He was such a psychopath! But that is what I liked about him.

I concentrated on doing the job Freddy assigned me to do. I slipped into that Fox's mind and posted a picture in his head. Even though my room was very far away, and volume proof, I heard his scream "Delicious.." I mumbled, laughing uncontrollably. "Too easy..."