The Gates to Heaven or Hell

[Chica's POV]

I couldn't fight, I couldn't walk, and I can't talk.... What can I do?

Fake Foxy and Gold were now closing in on us. They both had murerous expressions on their faces. I didn't want Freddy to do all of the work though, but I couldn't do much... He picked me up and started to sprint out of the room.

He dodged Gold, who lunged at him, and threw a roundhouse kick at Foxy, which hit him in the stomach. I was finally out of that room! It feels like it has been forever since I've seen the rest of the pizzeria.

Then one thought dawned on me. Gold can teleport...

I saw faint gold smoke appear behind Freddy. I tried to get his attention, but I couldn't do anthing! I was near death, and Freddy isn't good at running in the first place.

Like I thought, Gold caught up with us and jumped at us. He connected with the back of Freddy's knee, and we both tumbled to the ground. I looked around to see where we were. We happened to be right next to the kitchen, so we were kinda close to the exit of the restaurant.

Another thought appeared in my mind. What if Foxy was right, and Freddy wasn't going to let me leave? I mean these are drastic circumstances, but he did say that Freddy wanted to keep us here forever.

Gold loomed over Freddy, malice in his dark eyes. His wretched smile wass imprinted into my skull, I would not be getting that picture out of my head anytime soon.

Fake Foxy soon appeared behind Gold and smiled. "I knew you could do it!" Fake Foxy screeched. He tossed Gold his knife and nodded his head. Gold smiled, knowing that our demise would be soon.

[Freddy's POV]

I wasn't going to give up that easily. I rested Chica on the floor, knowing that I couldn't fight with her on my back. I waited for the right time to strike, and I knew exactly when that was.

It was like my world was in slow motion. The knife was coming down slowly, aiming for my face. When it was about half way there I raised my foot in the air and kicked it out of his hand. The knife did two slow motion backflips in the air, and claimed its home in Gold's skull.

There was an ear shattering scream and Gold disappeared, taking the knife with him. I turned to Foxy. HOLY SHIT!!! He was fucking pissed.

He charged at me with the intention of murder, and ended up tackling me to the ground. He was on top of me, breathing heavily, when he raised his fist into the air and brought it down on my face.

There was an explosion of pain flooding through my face, as he repeadily punched me over and over again. It felt like I was getting shocked with multiple volts of electricity.

I was not even paying attention to Foxy anymore when someone crossed my mind, Bonnie. Bonnie... I had to do this for her. I collected all the strength and pushed him off me. He looked shocked at my sudden outburst, but that smile soon replaced any other emotion he was showing.

By now I had a black eye, and a broken noise. I couldn't hear that much out of my left ear, and I had multiple gashes all over my face. I had two missions. Escape this place with Chica, and avenge Bonnie.

I charged at him with all my might, my feet feeling like they were fluttering off the ground. A sudden power ran through my veins and Foxy actually looked... Scared.. I liked that, I liked being feared. It meant that I was in control, that I was being followed, and that people listened to ME.

I punched him in the face, but before he could fall, I grabbed him and dug my fist into his stomach. I kept pushing, and imaging what I could do with him. I felt POWERFUL. I heard a snap and I saw my hand come through the other side of his stomach.

I gripped his livers and intestines, my hands covered in blood. Chica watched me in horror, as a smile found its way to my face.

I looked back down at Foxy who now had a hole in his stomach and whispered those fatal words.

"See you in hell, bitch!"