004.

VENUS ARRIVED TO SCHOOL, and while walking through the doors of her new school, she overheard Vinnie and his friends arguing,

Venus began to walk closer towards them, so she could hear exactly what the boys were talking about,

"Bro! It isn't that serious, it's just a comment. Calm your ass," Vinnie slightly shouted. "I honestly don't give a flying fuck, you clearly claim that you don't like her—but you're literally commenting heart eyes on her picture. If you like her just say that," Noah shouted back.

"Are they seriously arguing over ME? What the actual fuck," Venus thought to herself.

"Weirdossss," Venus said lowly, dragging the S, only for herself to hear though. She honestly didn't care about their conversation, so Venus was on her way to class.

Venus arrived to class and sat in her assigned seat, she saw Vinnie walk in the classroom with his group of friends that sat in the back. When Vinnie got in the class he looked at Venus in a weird way and she was oddly annoyed, "I don't know why you're looking at me like that, but can you fucking stop?" she asked, but Vinnie ignored her. "Okay, whatever."

"Class, you have a project due next week, and everyone needs a partner for this specific assignment," The class cheered because they were excited that they were able to have partners—until the teacher said, "But i will be choosing them," The class got quiet again, as they were mad that they couldn't choose their own partners.

The teacher was in the process of assigning everyone to a partner—until Venus' name was next. "Venus, your partner will be Vinnie" The teacher said, as Vinnie groaned loudly behind Venus, so she could hear.

"Miss, is there any way that you could switch my partner around?" Venus asked. "No mam, I specifically put you two together because I knew you guys would work great together," The teacher told Venus.

Venus was actually annoyed with the fact that she had to do a project with him. "Wow, I hate this shit," Venus said.

Venus turned around to Vinnie since his seat was directly right behind hers, "So how are we doing this project?" Venus asked. "I don't know, but figure it out. And we're not doing it at my house." Vinnie spoke. "Why exactly can't we do it at ur house?" Venus asked. "Because I said so princess, " he said as he smirked at her.

"Ew, please don't ever call me that again."