015.

VENUS WASN'T EVEN SURPRISED that Vinnie was coming to her house, he tends to do this every-time.

Shortly after, Venus was scrolling through her social medias when she heard hard knocks on her front door. She went downstairs and looked through the peephole of her front door, it was Vinnie obviously.

"I see you Vinnie, but i'm not letting you in, I told you this," Venus said to Vinnie through the door. "Venus i'm not playing with you, let me in before I kick your door down," he said, in a more angry manner.

"Oh my god, I'm so afraid!! Please don't kick my door down," Venus said sarcastically. "You're tripping if you really think i'm about to let you in my house,"

"Bro it's hot out here, let me in," Vinnie shouted, as he was now getting frustrated with her. "No can do buddy," Venus said as she walked away from the front door.

"Venus I swear on everything I love, open the goddamn door, now." Vinnie voiced, he was livid. "No," Venus laughed out.

Vinnie then started kicking the door, "You're really lucky that my parents aren't here, they would whoop your ass," Venus spoke. "VENUS! IM NOT PLAYING BRO, OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" Vinnie yelled, making Venus flinch to his tone.

"Okay okay damn, calm down big boy!" Venus shouted back at Vinnie — walking to the door. Venus opened her front door to see Vinnie sweaty. "Omg I'm so sorry," Venus laughed out so hard — that she fell to the floor.

"This shit ain't funny, you're annoying" Vinnie uttered while rolling his eyes at Venus. "Boy I don't give a damn, calm down and stop bitching," Venus closed her front door.

Vinnie ignored her and went to sit on her couch, He was about to speak up — but Venus walked upstairs to her room, of course Vinnie followed her.

"Oh, so this is your room? Nice," Vinnie spoke, complimenting Venus' pink themed room. Venus ignored him and layed in her bed, getting on her phone.

Vinnie took notice to this, so he took off his shoes as he got in the bed with her. "Ahh, your bed is comfortable. I could lay in here all day," Vinnie said as he wrapped his arms around Venus and layed his head on her shoulder to see what she was doing. "Vinnie get off of me, you stink. You reek of sweat," Venus said, trying to push him away.

He saw that she was texting Jayden — he started to get mad again. Vinnie snatched the phone out of Venus' hand and began to read their messages. "Give me my phone back, Vinnie. I'm not playing," Venus said to Vinnie.

"No, you're not getting this back until I leave. You're going to talk to me," he said to Venus as he put her phone in his pocket.

Venus tried to get her phone back from him — then the two started to fight over it,

Venus had no luck in getting her phone back, so she gave up. She got up from her bed and went back downstairs, leaving Vinnie in her room. Venus was downstairs for about 15 minutes, until Vinnie shouted her name from upstairs.

"Venusssss, please come back up here. I'm lonely without you," he shouted at her. She ignored him, Venus was upset with him because she wanted her phone back.

Vinnie then went downstairs, going to where Venus was. Venus was about to walk off, but he grabbed her by her arm, pulling her close to him.

"You and Jayden need to break up asap," Vinnie announced. "Vinnie, please get out of my face," she responded.

"I said break up with him, I know you heard me," he said as he pulled her even closer to him, if that was even possible,

"Vinnie get out," Venus told him as she pushed him off of her. "Okay I'll leave, but i'm serious about what I said," Vinnie voiced before giving Venus her phone back, then he proceeded to put his shoes back on before leaving Venus' home.