Amami Rantaro

Gender(specific gender): None
▪︎°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°▪︎

After Care..(what they do after sex):
Rantaro Is Amazing. If you try to do anything he will force you to lay down while he does the cleaning, and get the bath ready. He will bring you any kind of food or beverages you want, and he'll cuddle with you till you're asleep.

Body part (both his favorite on him, and his favorite on his s/o's)
Rantaro loves his hands because he can hold you, and make you feel good with them. His favorite limb on you is your thighs, he enjoys the sounds you make when he kisses you there, and rub them.

Cum
Rantaro rather cum inside you so its not much of a mess to clean up afterwards.

Dirty secret
Rantaro secretly wants to do a teacher-student roleplay with you, he also wants you to call him sensei in bed, but wont admit is cause he thinks you'll see him as a pervert and leave him. Poor Rantaro.

Experience
Rantaro wasn't very experienced when you first got together, he only had a few blow jobs and hand jobs in the past. He wasn't really into sex because he never had a serious relationship, and he was to busy looking for his sisters.

Favorite position
He likes it when your facing him, while riding him. He also likes doggy style.

Goofy
At first, you were the only one making jokes, after awhile in the relationship you and him would start making jokes together, ending in laughing fits.

Hair
Despite his kind behavior, and caring attitude, he loves the sounds you make when he pulls your hair, he however does not like his hair being pulled, but he dosent mind it.

Intimacy
Hes the type of guy to ask "am i being to roughm" when ever he feels like hes going overboard, he takes sex seriously and gets rough at times.

Jack off
He never jacked off before. Maybe once in a blue moon. He was always to busy, either with looking for his sisters or keeping up with his homework.

Kink
Biting, teacher x student roleplay, and slight hair pulling.

Location
He enjoys doing it in your shared bed, he also liked fucking you on the couch, and kitchen counter.

NO(TURN OFFS)
he will NOT under any circumstances degrade you with rude names, or hit you. He loves you to much to hurt you at all.

Motivation
He loves it when you bend over infront of him. He also loves it when you whisper sweet things to him.

Oral
He perfers giving you oral, but he dosent mind receiving it.

Pace
He normally goes slow at first, getting faster as you go, but if you make him jealous, he will go PAINFULLY slow.

Quickies
He loves them. When you're at school, and hes in the mood..he will 100% drag you into an empty bathroom stall, or the janitors cloest.

Risks
As stated in the previous category, he loves fucking in public. Something about the risk of being caught turns him on even more than doing it in the privacy of your own home/dorm.

Stamina
Rantaros not very energetic. Hes more layed back if anything. He can normally last 3-5 rounds, but made it his personal goal to cum atleast twice each round. If hes really tierd he can only go for 2-3.

Toys
Rantaro loves trying new things. He loves using vibrators, and dildos. His favorite toy is a cock ring.

Unfair(Teasing)
He loves teasing you. He finds it cute the way you cross your arms, and turn red. But he thinks it funny when try to tease him.

Volume
Hes not to loud, he does occasionally grunt and moan, and expect heavy breathing. He also tends to moan loudy when he cums.

Weird facts.
He is a major switch, but he perfers bottom, he loves it when you dominate him. Especially when hes tierd. But he tops very often

Xray
Rantaro is on the average scale with a size ranging at 8.5 inches, and 9 inches when hes hard.

Yearning
He surprisingly dosent have a sex drive. On average you two do it about 4 times every two months.

Zzz
Rantaro will only rest when you're clean, and happy. He really cares about you.