Ouma Kokichi

Gender(specific gender):None
▪︎•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•▪︎

Aftercare:
You two are a team, kokichi will do as much as he can to make you feel comfortable, but most the time you clean up together, and afterwards take bubble baths together!

Bodyparts(both his favorite on him, and his favorite on his s/o)
Kokichi loves his tounge, not only cause he can taste his favorite beverage; grape panta, but also because he can make you make his favorite noises, his favorite part on you is your neck, he likes leaving hickies on you, showing you're his property to the world.

Cum
He will 100% not tell you what hes gonna do. Basically this happends
"Y/n~ can i cum inside you?"
"Y-yea- sure."
*proceeds to cum on your chest*
But its okay, you're used to it. Its always a suprise, and you like it.

Dirty secret
He secretly wants you to peg him...o_o
(Bruh my cousin made me wright that)

Experience
He wasn't very skilled at doing the do. He previously only had experience with his right hand, cause he was to afraid to Lose his v-card

Favorite position
Kokichis doesn't have a favorite, aslong as hes receiving pleasure, and his s/o is receiving pleasure, he'll be fine!

Goofy
Kokichi will be the one cracking the jokes. He will do whatever he can to make you laugh as much as possible during the act.

Hair
He loves having hair pull. It turns him on. Especially when hes the one getting his gravity defying hair pulled.

Intimacy
..no

Jack off
Before you two were a couple, he'd jack off almost every night.

Kink
Roleplay (mostly where hes a phantom theif)
And Humiliation.

Location
He iant afriad to do it anywhere. You two mostly do it in the shower though, its easier to clean.

NO(TURN OFFS)
He wont do anything you don't want him to do. He also refuses to hurt you.

Motivation
Its easy to turn him on, all you have to do is push him down, or kiss him.

Oral
He rather you give him oral, He rlly likes bj's o.o But he loves the reactions when he gives you oral.

Pace
Hes the type to start out fast, and the more you beg him to go faster he'll get slower.

Quickies
Hes okay with them, aslong as he gets what he wants he'll be fine.

Risks
he likes taking risks, it makes the experience much more pleasurable.

Stamina
He can go all night if he really wanted to. When hes tierd he can only fo about 4 rounds.

Toys
He enjoys using toys on you, especially remote controlled vibrator.

Unfair(Teasing)
He loves teasing you, especially when you command him to go faster.

Volume
Hes not to loud, he just grunts, and occasionally moans your name

Weird facts.
Kokichi wants you to call him master. O.o

Xray
Kokichi is 9.5 inches and 10 inches when hard

Yearning
Kokichi has a very high sex drive, but he wont admit it.

Zzz
He'll only rest after you and him are both clean, and cuddling