Speedy #1

I never thought I'd fall in love with a gamer on YouTube that I've never met nor have a chance of meeting. Love is weird though you can fall in love with someone you'll never know or someone who's long gone or an ex that you've moved on from.

I'd much rather sit and tell you about my love life that's nonexistent but I have to work. I'm a waitress not the best job in the world but it pays the bills and supports my gaming habits. On the way to work my boss called and said that we were going to be short staff, two girls got the flu. Once I arrived at work I had just clocked in when I heard the familiar laugh of KYR Sp33dy. All of a sudden I feel super nervous not only was it him but Hova and Joel too. Wow I do have a chance in meeting them and talking to them. They're sitting in my section so now I'll be severing them. The ones that inspired me to become a gamer and post my videos.

"Hi welcome to Lang's may I start you go out with drinks and an appetizer?" I ask while smiling and trying to keep calm.

After they order and get their food I finally get the courage to ask for pictures with them.

"I hate to ruin your dinner but may please get pictures with you guys? I'm a huge fan. You guys also inspired me to start YouTube." I say looking at the ground.

"Really this bunch of dumbasses inspired you?! I'm shocked really." Says Joel whole laughing at the end causing everyone else to laugh.

"I'd love to take pictures with you since we're your inspiration" Nova says. "I've never been prouder to take pictures with someone.

After taking some pictures with them I decide to let them finish their meal. Before I can walk away Speedy comes up to me.

"I never caught your name?"

Kat my names Kat."

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl"

I blush to the point where I look like a tomato. "T-thank you" I stuttered.

"So can I have your gamer tag and maybe your number?" He asked looking a little nevous.

"Here's my number you can text me to get my gamer tag" I said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was rushed because I'm excited to start on the requested Shadow one shot! I should have it published tomorrow or late tonight! Request are still open! Just give your name, plot and who you want it to he with! :)