4¹. Nicer (Yeonjun)

hey hey! sorry i haven't published in a while... i smh couldn't find the will to write + i got caught up with yt vids hehe. forgive me i know i'm a bad author lol.

exam was super stressful... not to mention i have to do the make-up exam because i was sick :( but i finally got to continue the imagine, and since it's the holidays, *drum roll* i have loads of time to do exactly that ;)

this one's requested by leelee428 sorry it took a while ehe. hope you like it gurl :)) as for the others, hope you like it too!

oh, btw, the lower case is intended. i'm kinda tired making everything so formal lol...

part 2 coming soon!

***

y/n pov

"hey, give it back!" i yelled, trying to hold my tears back.

"oh yeah? how exactly are you gonna do it?" siwoo laughed at his own mock, and so did the others.

"i-i..."

"well, since you can't take it, i'll have it." he intimidated, his figure casting mine. he then walked away, laughing hard with his friends and showing off my precious necklace.

i watched him as he walked away in the hallways, still laughing with his friends. i recalled to myself how valuable the necklace was. nana gave it to me before she died, a reminder that she will always be in my heart. and when it was taken by siwoo, i couldn't do anything.

siwoo's parents and mine are good friends, and my parents always told me to be nice to him. even though i told them he constantly bullies me, they would still prefer holding on to the friendship rather than preventing their daughter from getting more hurt. honestly, i'm kind of disappointed by them. god, i wish nana was here. only nana would understand.

then, right in the middle of the hallway, i couldn't hold the tears anymore. i cried, falling down to the floor. i didn't care who watched me or who i was bothering. i just let those tears flow. i sobbed loudly there, not caring about the whole world.

suddenly, a hand grabbed my wrist, forcing me to stand up and walk to follow. i looked up to see who it was, but the person seemed really focused on taking me somewhere rather than comforting me. he didn't look at me. he just kept walking. and he had...blue hair?

"h-hey!" i tried to fight back, but it didn't seem to work since my voice was too soft and he was still dragging me.

we stopped in front of the toilet, but as soon as he let go, he quickly ran away without looking back. i didn't know what he was trying to do by bringing me there, but at least it was better than the hallways.

i silently thanked him, and went into the toilet.

_

riiiinnnggg! (a/n - i swear i have to come up with better sound of the bell)

it was class, so i washed my hands and face to hide my puffy eyes in class. i had enough mockery that day. i walked to my class.

"y/n, you're late. that's detention for you." mr. choi said as soon as i got in class.

"sorry mr. choi. i got caught up in the toilet." i replied and bowed to him.

"go and take a seat. you're interrupting my teaching." he blurted as i took my seat at the back when the door opened.

"great. another interruption." i heard mr. choi murmur.

"hi mr. choi. hi class. sorry for interrupting." the principal said, as if he could actually read mr choi's mind. he walked into the class and faced us.