1- Where am I?

A / N: The outfit in the pic is what Akuma is wearing in this chapter, it might change further along with this chapter. Enjoy!

_______________________________________________

Akuma POV:

'Ugh, my head hurts like  ****'

I stood up rubbing my head hoping to ease the pain a little. After the pain in my head was gone I look around that I was in the forest and it was light out, but judging by the Sun's position it is going to be nightfall soon. I started walking randomly hoping to find a village until I heard noises. Unusual noises.

'What is that? It sounds like a horn? '

Walking towards the sound I came across a big village with tall buildings with mirrors. This village is unusual, but it looks very enchanting. Walking towards the strange village I heard a noise behind me. I turn around fast with a kunai in my hand ready to kill but to only see nothing in sight.

'Strange ...'

Shrugging the noise off thinking that a branch just fell down from a tree. I continued my path towards the village in a ninja flash.

Unknown POV:

'MmMmMm ... ThE hUmaN's RiEstA SmeLLs GooD !!! It iS SomEThIng DiffErENt FrOm ThE SoUl ReaPeRS RieSTa. '

I saw the strange human disappear in a flash signaling that he is gone from the area. I step out walking towards the city where my meal is waiting for me.

Akuma POV:

 I stop on top of a building looking down to see a lot of people walking around wearing weird clothing. 

'Okay, I need to get to the bottom of this situation I'm in.'

Putting my hands together I did the hand signs for this Jutsu.

Bunshin no Jutsu

POOF! There are 5 clones right next to me awaiting my command. 

"Okay, from what I can tell we are not in our area of ​​the mission. So you guys go around and get intel of where we are at and get some clothes for me. I have a feeling if I walk out now they will give me strange, unusual stares and I do not want that. Got it? "

"Yes, sir!" said the clones.

"Good rendezvous here in 30 minutes. Starting ... NOW!"

On that command, the shadow clones scatter in a flash. Releasing a sigh I turn around looking towards the people in this village. But there is one question in my mind that I can't shake off.

'Where Am I?'

_____________________________________________________

Well here it is guys! Hope you guys enjoy it! And again any suggestions to make my story better please tell me so okay! Have a good day guys!