It's... Him??

You opened a book while sitting on a park bench. You began to read before you heard a loud swish behind you. Your head snapped to the noise to see a face in the bush with a mask on... Wait...

  WAS HE THE ONE IN YOUR DREAMS?!???!

  You blinked and he disappeared. "What just happened..." You mumbled quietly, clutching your head. "I must be going nuts... He's not even real, he's just a repeating nightmare."

  "A nightmare that haunts your dreams..." a voice whispered in your ear, making you scream and jump up. There he was, the crazy jackel that appears in your dream every night to torture you and make you afraid. But hell, you weren't gonna sit back and let it happen. You were gonna give him a good slap in the face to remind him that you were the one in control.

  "Hey, you're the one in my nightmares!! So quit it!!" You shout at him with a scowl.

  He looked taken back, for no one ever stood up to Infinite the Jackel. They were all too afraid and intimidated. But you... you stood up for what you wanted, and he definitely hasn't met a lot of people like that.

  "Do you know who I am?" Infinite growled.

  "No. Who are you, kid?? (A/N: If you get this Creepypasta reference, I love you)" You asked him, cringing slightly.

  "I'm not a kid. I hurt people and I cause them pain and terror. I am Infinite." The jackel spoke mencingly.

  You rolled your (E/C) eyes. "Said every villian."

  "You will pay later... in your dreams..." And with that, he vanished.

   "Hmph," You huffed, snatching up your book and stomping away. "Like someone like you will scare me..."