He Comes Alive at Midnight

Lilac was, once again, watching you sleep. She took more and more notes. "Mmmm... He comes alive at midnight..." she sribbled down her thoughts. She jumped when she heard something drop. It was just a vase from the kitchen, though.

She picked it up, looking around. "This vase could not have just fell by itself... obviously something did this." She sighed. When she tried going back into (Y/N)'s room, it was locked. "Oh, crap..." Lilac thought in a panic. She jiggled the handle again, but no luck. Lilac abandoned the door and tried her window. "It won't budge?! How?!"

Suddenly, a sticky note was put on the window. Lilac quickly leaned in close to read it.

SHE'S WITH ME.

The cat gasped. "No, no, no! This cannot be happening!" She tried the window again, but it didn't work.

She suddenly heard a shriek. Specifically yours. Lilac gulped. "I'm comin, (Y/N)... oh, the things I do for you...." She reeled back before smashing herself though the window. She toppled in, getting some glass shards in her fur. But the thing she feared the most was him taking you away, as you were tied up.

"Lilac!!" You screamed.

"(Y/N)!!!" Lilac gasped.

Infinite teleported away with you in his grasp. He had a smirk on his face, though no one would ever know...