Chapter 10

Phichit shifted against the bars of the cell the yakuza had tossed him in. He was still shirtless and the early morning was cold and drafty down in the dungeons. He glanced over at the only two other people in the dungeon with him.

A dark-haired omega was looking at him curiously and across the aisle, a blond one had the same interested look.

"Who are you?" The dark-haired omega asked with a soft tilt of his head.

"Uh. Phichit Chulanont."

"What do you do?" The blond asked

"I work at a restaurant with my grandmother."

"What kind of restaurant?" The blond asked again

"Thai food"

"Where are you from?" The brunette cut in animatedly

"Uh...South Side"

"How old are you?"

"How tall are you?"

"How long you been in Hasetsu?"

"What's your restaurant like?"

"Wh------"

"WAIT!" Phichit yelled stopping the flood of questions from the two omegas as they blinked at him with surprise.

"Uh, sorry, ok let's try again" Phichit laughed a little as the omegas looked at him expectantly.

"What's your names?"

"Oh I'm Yuuri"

"I'm Yuri too but it's only got 1 U and not 2."

"Why are you guys down here?" Phichit asked honestly curious.

"The shitty Oyabun wants to match us to shit alphas we don't want and it kind of pisses him off." Yuri spoke succinctly.

"Huh?" Phichit cocked an eyebrow "what does that even mean?"

Yuuri spoke up this time, "my father wants to pair us but we won't bond with the alphas he picks. He got pissed off one day and threw us down here. It's the most boring place on earth."

Phichit's eyes grew round with shock, "You're the Oyabun's son?!"

"I'm his omega son so he doesn't care that much" Yuuri scoffed

"That's....pretty shitty..." Phichit finished off lamely

"No shit" Yuri barked with a laugh. "We've been down here for ages, we only get to go out when the Oyabun wants us for something like serve tea and shit. Other than that he throws nasty ass rut mad alphas down here. Pisses me off." Yuri sneered.

"Woah shit really? How are you guys not bonded then?" Phichit asked surprised before he snapped his mouth shut with shame. Rude much Phichit?

"Sorry, that was rude, I was just surprised."

"Naw it's fine" Yuuri spoke agreeably "it surprises us too. I mean I'm not really sure how we do it. I just know if I don't like the alpha's scent, I tell him so and kind of push? With my uh scent? And he goes away."

The brunette shrugged glancing over at Yuri.

"Yeah same. They all smell like assholes." The blond expressed himself succinctly and Phichit laughed.

"So it doesn't like trigger your heat or anything?"

"Well yeah, the shitty Oyabun kicks our heats all the time. But if I don't want his shit alphas then they don't get any, heat or no."

"That's.... crazy. And cool actually" Phichit spoke to the blond. "I had no idea omegas could do that, I always thought they kind of had to submit to an alpha like during heats and stuff."