chapter two : training

Keith,Acxa dan Krolia entered the building. It was big, and each step gives you shivers from the bottom of your foot, to the top of your horn.

The room felt cold. In front of them stood a few dozen blades in line to welcome them.

They took out their blades and swords, and made a tunnel like entrance, making the trio feel like a Royal Family.

All of this reminds Keith of Earth, which he already missed.

Between the blades, a tall, maskless man stood there.

His face was straight, and showed no signs of emotion.

"Krolia, Keith, welcome back. It's truly an honor to see both of you again, as allies, and Blades." The man said.

"Nice seeing you too, Kolivan. It has been a long time." Krolia replied, giving a smile.

"It is indeed. And....Acxa? Fancy seeing you here. It's a surprise to see you alongside Keith and Krolia.." He said as he looked at Acxa. Kolivan and Acxa has met before, althought she was never an official Blade, like Keith, Kolivan approves Acxa, and consider her a valuable allie. For, no one knows what the future holds.

"It's... A long story." Acxa said with her normal expression.

"Well,it would be delightful if you would tell us, but after all of you rest. It's been a long trip." Kolivan said.

"It is indeed." Keith said. Still remembering the horror of his childhood stories.

"Well,my guards will lead all of you to your rooms, rest well. Dinner will begin at six." He said, as he asked three guards from beside him to lead trio.

---------------------------

Acxa's P.O.V.

"Follow me.." The guard said. Her voice was soft and feminine. I followed her from behind, as she showed me around the building.

She opened the door, revealing a black and blue coloured room. It looks like the room from Allura's ship, but darker.

"Here. This is where you will be resting. New clothing has been added to you wardrobe, we hope you like the outfit that we picked for you, and have a nice rest." She said, as she left.

I looked around the room, and plopped myself to the bed.

It's been along time since i plopped into a solid rock bed, it reminds me of my childhood.

I stretched my arms, without knowing it, i fell asleep. Looks like pulling an all nighter for a few weeks has been getting into my nerves, i need to practice more.

----------4 PM IN THE AFTERNOON-----------

    I oppened my eyes, it's been a while since i slept that long.

Wait, how long was it? Oh yeah, there's no clock in here.

"*yawn*...." I sat up, trying to wake up, as i stretched my arms, and stood up.

I need to get refreshed.

I opened the wardrobe, there are a few clothes inside, like the guard said. And it fits my taste too, that's rare.

I opened my armor suit and stripped to my underlinings until I'm fully naked.

Yikes, since when did i sweat?

Oh yeah, when Keith's mom told me that Keith used to poop in her pants when he was little.

I remember him blushing out of embarrassment, well, that's what i call rare.