Pre-read

Y'all i heard your comments on my last book and the top three ships voted was for
Yeongyu, taegyu, and sookai so this book has sookai and yeongyu.
I didn't get much theme requests but for those who wanted taegyu I'm making a vampire au with them I promise and an omegaverse with all of them is also in progress, I just haven't decided ships yet!

°REFERENCE FOR READER°
Dust-
a magic dust used to transport beings from realm to realm,since using too much magic in a foreign realm is harmful.

Angel-
A being assigned to balance the good nature of a human, belongs to the heaven realm and earns Halo points.
- Can glow

Devil-
A being assigned to balance the bad nature of a human,belongs to the hell realm and earns horn points. Gives off smoke.

Points-
Points are used to grow a balancers Halo or horns, once fully grown, they get their binds off and are free.
If all points are taken they die,as they are seemed unuseable.

Binds- gold bands used as magic chains to their realms-for example devil's are chained to be stuck in hell and angels to heaven, until earned enough points.

Humans-
Can only have one angel and one devil.
Cannot see or interact with balancers without contact to a realm item (such as dust)