The Catastrophe (Prolouge)

(Y/N) and Kirby, along with the entire Smash Bros. cast, were all standing on a hill, looking upwards. "Don't let a single one get away!" Fox exclaimed as the fighters looked at Galeem's army, and Galeem as well.
Galeem wanted to make the world anew with an army of Master Hands under its control. The smash cast was trying everything in their power to prevent that from happening. "We'll each need to take down at least ten." Marth told the other fighters.
Zelda and Pit also tried to pep of the crowd of battlers, ready to brawl. "Stow your fear, it's now or never!" "We'll win this, I know we will."
Suddenly, the Master Hands started to disintegrate into raw blue energy, which Galeem was absorbing. Shulk foresaw the future, and suddenly looked back towards Kirby and (Y/N) for some reason.
All of a sudden, Galeem bursted many beautiful, but deadly spectrums of light towards the Smashers.
Link fended off three light beams, but got consumed to the light.
Samus attempted to shoot the light, but got consumed to the light.
Zelda and Mewtwo tried to reflect the light, but they too, got consumed to the light.
Sonic was trying to outrun the light and save Pikachu, but they were consumed to the light.
Bayonetta dodged some beams, but ended up consumed to the light.
Pokémon Trainer and Bowser shot deadly attacks at the light, but got consumed to the light.
Captain Falcon tried to make a getaway in the Blue Falcon, but got consumed to the light.
Greninja and Lucario both attempted to outplay the light, but they were consumed to the light.
The inklings hid in the ink to not get hit, but they were consumed to the light.
Falco blasted off in his own ship, but got consumed to the light.
Palutena granted the two Pits flight, but the three of them got consumed to the light.
Snake also tried to hide, but got consumed to the light.
Rosalina and Diddy Kong tried to fly off and away, but got consumed to the light.
Villager, Duck Hunt, and Wii Fit Trainer flailed, but got consumed to the light.
Soon enough the rest of the cast got consumed to the light, except two stragglers.
Kirby and (Y/N).
The two were clinging to the Warp Star for dear life, when the Warp Star managed to move at warp speed, causing the duo to warp temporarily to another existence plane, successfully escaping the light.
Galeem's light consumed the universe. The planet the fighters were on is a wasteland. Innocent people were turned into spirits as well.
The Warp Star reappears, crashing on the planet with Kirby and (Y/N). Being the sole survivors of Galeem's deadly attack, it is their duty to restore peace and defeat Galeem.