Dragon Lee

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Dragon is super sweet after sex. He likes to hold you and cuddle and be all wrapped up together and just talk about random things.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

His chest is his favorite body part though he loves just about everything about himself. He works very hard to maintain what he has and takes great pride in his body.

On you he loves your lips. So soft and full he loves sneaking quick kisses and nibbling on your bottom lip.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum)

Dragon will cum wherever you want him to. Usually he's caught up in the moment and doesn't really think about it, so if he's in your mouth that's where he cums. Instead you? He'll cum there. Unless he's talking dirty to you about cumming all over your tits or face it's pretty much happening wherever he is.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Dragon wants to do some role play, but he's too embarrassed to ask. He doesn't want you to think he's weird because he wants you to dress up as a nurse, or a maid or as a mechanic. He wants to try them all but hasn't quite worked up the nerve to ask.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

He has enough experience to get by. He knows what he's doing and doesn't leave his partner wanting. He hasn't been with a ton of girls, but those he has been with he's learned a lot and he loves sharing the knowledge he's gained.

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying)

Dragon prefers to take you on your back with your legs up over his shoulders. It's a good angle for him to hit you nice and deep and gives him a good view of your body. He likes to watch your facial expressions as he thrusts into you so he knows when he hits the good spot that has you seeing stars.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Dragon loves to laugh and during sex is no different. He's very playful and will tickle your ribs to make you squirm beneath him doing his best to draw out giggles. Sometimes he'll play wrestle and try to pin you. If he makes you laugh he considers it a victory as there is nothing better to him than a smile on your face. He likes sex to be fun, though he does have his intense moments as well.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

He keeps himself neat down there. He doesn't like a lot of hair down there so he waxes that area when he waxes the rest of his hair.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Dragon can be very romantic. He likes to make slow sweet love and cover yoru body with kisses. He likes to take his time and worship your body like it deserves.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

When he's on the road and away from you Dragon will jerk off. He has a special folder on his phone of pictures you've sent him for his eyes only that he likes to look at while doing the deed. If its possible he likes to Skype you and jerk off over video chat while you masturbate for him.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

He has a role play kink that he hasn't delved into yet, but Dragon also has thing for spanking. He likes to smack your ass while he's taking you from behind. He isn't really into bending you over his knee and punishing you, but he likes to see his handprints littered across your cheeks as he takes you.