Nick Jackson

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Nick bounces between hyperactive after sex, full of energy and wanting to get up and go, or he just wants to laze around and lay with his head on your chest and do nothing. It depends on how his body is feeling and how long his latest road trip was.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Nick likes his legs. They do the brunt of his work and they've held up well throughout his career. He does a lot of exercises to make them stronger and more flexible and he thinks they look good.

On his partner Nick is a chest man. He loves your breasts and will spend a lot of time worshipping them, or simply laying with his head on your chest. Any chance he gets he's going to sneak a grab.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum)

He loves to make you cum. Your expressions, the sounds you make, the way you taste. Everything about it he loves. Whether it's with his tongue, his fingers, or his cock Nick's mission is to pull as many orgasms out of you as he can.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

As private of a person as he is, Nick isn't quite as respectful of other people's privacy. He's a voyeur and goes out of his way to watch people during their intimate moments. They never know he's there, and none of his friends know his proclivity for voyeurism, but he can't stop as much as he berates himself for doing so.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

When he was first starting to get famous Nick slept around a lot, so he's got plenty of experience. He's settled down and is more of a one woman man now, but he knows how to put the experience he gained to good use.

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying)

Nick likes you to ride him. While you're on top he can watch your tits bounce and he has full access to them. He'll pull you down to his mouth and suck on your nipples while you fuck him.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Nick doesn't like his sex too intense, so he usually makes it a lighthearted experience. He thinks sex is fun and the experience should reflect that.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

He keeps it shaved down below.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

When the mood is right Nick can be very tender and sweet, taking his time to make sure you know how much he loves you with both his words and actions.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Nick likes to jerk off before his matches. He feels it centers him and gives him the focus he needs to perform to his best abilities. It's not really a sexual thing to him, more of a way to take the edge off and make his mind sharp.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Rope play. Nick likes to tie you down, spread eagled and at his mercy. He gets off on having you desperate and needy for him, takin great pleasure at having you helpless to his desires.

L = Location (Favorite places to do the do)

He doesn't have a favorite place, though he does have a thing for doing it in the locker room after a match when his adrenaline is pumping and he's all worked up, hot and sweaty. Unfortunately it doesn't happen very often as his brother and the rest of the group are usually always around.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Low cut shirts or bikini tops. Pretty much anything that shows off your tits, giving him a good view of your cleavage.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Hurt you. Nick won't do anything that is going to cause you pain. While he fucks you hard and fast, he isn't going to slap or bite or spank you. He likes to bring you pleasure, not pain, and even if you thought the pain would give you pleasure, he's still not going to do it.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

Nick isn't big on blow jobs. He'd much rather eat you out than have you go down on him. He loves to make you cum with his tongue buried deep inside you, licking up all your juices.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

Generally fast, Nick likes to make you bounce. Occasionally he'll slow it down and have some long drawn out lovemaking, but it only happens when he's in the right mood. Otherwise he has too much energy and is much too impatient to take it slow.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

He's a big fan of quickies. Most of your encounters are quicker rather than time consuming. Either because of his schedule or just his general impatient nature quickies are his go to method. Though he never misses an opportunity to go down on you.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He's willing to take risks, but he doesn't seek them out. If there's something you want to try he's usually game to give it a go and see if it works for the two of you.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

Most of your sex is quick and to the point, though Nick doesn't skimp on the foreplay. He's more of a few multiple quick rounds than long sessions.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

He likes to play with some toys on occasions. Nick likes to tie you down and eat you out a lot, and will tease you with a vibrator until you are ready to explode.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He teases a lot, because he likes to see your face scrunched up in frustrations, pleas falling from your lips for completion. He likes to make you desperate and needy before he'll deliver the goods.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

He's not loud, but he is talkative. Nick likes to talk dirty while he's fucking you.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

Nick is intensely private. He doesn't like his business out in the world, and despite being famous he tries to keep as much of his life out of the limelight as he can. He loves what he does for a living and wouldn't trade it for anything, but there are days he wonders if the lack of privacy is worth it in the end.

Despite being the younger brother, Nick kind of takes on a big brother role with Matt and the rest of his friends. He sees himself as a protector and is always ready to have their back. He's incredibly loyal and once he sees you as family he's will always go to bat for you. Nick has a bit of a temper which can lead to a lot of altercations, but his heart is always in the right place

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants)

Nick is average in length and a bit on the thin side.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

When Nick's home with you he wants to have a lot of sex, making up for lost time and all. On the road he can do without.

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Sometimes he's ready to sleep right away, others he gets an adrenaline rush and needs to be up and about as soon as he's finished.