chapter one // prt.1 ( major )

VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

third person

" fuck.."

Marcus' bedroom felt full of steam. He felt the sweat forming in every crevasse of his body under the covers of his bed. Pleasuring himself wasn't a routine for him, but it was the first time he decided to give himself a break. He could feel every muscle engaging in his task.

He was starting to lose his focus as he continued.

" come on..", he mumbled.

" I could help..", Marcus jumped, looking up to see his best friend Jay standing by his bedroom door frame. Jay's seductive face trailed every inch of Marcus' body.

" I-Jay, w-why are yo-", Marcus was suddenly interrupted by Jay sitting right on top of him, shhing him softly. " how did you get over here so fast??", Marcus asked.

Jay chuckled. " you're so cute..", he said.

Marcus gasped, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as he felt Jay roll his hips closer. " and so sexy..", Jay closed his eyes in pleasure.

Marcus felt his whole body pulsed in agony.

Oh, for how long he wanted this. But then he remembered-

" wait, what about Kenny?", Marcus asked.

" he's right behind you silly..", he smirked.

Marcus was slightly confused until he felt a sudden kiss on his neck, his shivers made Kenny chuckle.

" you're so sensitive, relax..", he cooed with his low toned voice.

Marcus' urges grew stronger.

He had been fighting between the two for so long, was it possible that he would get both?

Jay slowly got off Marcus, pulling his blanket away, they watching it spring up in full awe.

Jay licked his lips. " it's better than I thought it would be..", he chuckled.

Marcus began to breathe heavy, it was so surreal.

" relax Marcus, just relax."

Marcus closed his eyes in pleasure waiting for the mo-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Marcus woke up in a cold sweat, his huffing slowing down with every breath.

" dammit..", he said, looking down underneath this cover at the mess in his sleep shorts.

It felt so real this time.

Yes, Marcus had been struggling with this same question for 3 years now.

Though wrong to like his best friends' boyfriend, he wondered who he liked more? Or was it possible to be in love with both?

He shook his head, picking up his phone to look at the time:

7:05 am