Growing up

Leonah was spread out all over Elizabeth's bed she was looking through the teen magazine

Leonah was spread out all over Elizabeth's bed she was looking through the teen magazine. With a sigh she sat up and looked at Liz and threw the magazine at the girl. Liz screamed as the magazine hit her in the back of the head she turned around quickly grabbing the magazine fling it at the younger girl causing them both to throw it at each back and fourth. A few minutes later and pillows were being thrown and  the girls were laughing and taking deep breathes. Quickly Mr. Orteco walked in and smiled at the two before shaking his head.

"Girls" He yelled grabbing there attention as they both turned around giving a suspicious look. Meeting each others gaze they both burst out laughing. Quickly they threw the pillows on the bed and sat back down. Leo sat down criss cross with her bare feet hanging off the side.

"Girls I need you two to come help us downstairs" He said with a smile and walked away. They both groaned both got up grabbing their shoes. Slipping them on they both walked down into the food area. 

"Look at the cutie"Leo pointed out eyeing the dude in the far corner with his head down.

'You can't see his face" Liz laughed eyeing the boy."Yeah but hes obviously hot so I mean" Leo winked as she walked over towards his booth. "Leo You're suppose to help me serve" Liz told her as the girl walked away pretending like she didn't hear. Walking over she smiled and looked over the boy still looked at the book in front of him.

"Is this seat taken?" She asked as the boy looked up and shock covered her face. The boy looked up with a slight blush with a big smile. " Not at all" he quickly moved his milkshake closer. The girl took her seat regretting walking over. "Max how you been?" She asked him as she looked back in Liz's direction who was eyeing her and Max. Leonah felt bad her throat started feeling dry and she felt very uncomfortable. She looked back to Max who was staring at her with his head tilted and his eyes were roaming her face as his eyes were dilated.

"Max" She snapped her fingers in front of his face and he than stopped and looked at her blushing.  "Sorry daydreaming, I'm good wanna share my milkshake?" He asked after taking a big pause than blushing. Yeah sure daydreaming With a big coughing fit Leonah gave him a raised eyebrow before smirking and leaning forward giving him a teasing flirty look and took his straw between her lips and sipped his drink. They stayed looking at each other even when she leaned back before they both burst out laughing. 

"Well that was weird but I have to go help my second family" She said standing up and pulling her shorts further down feeling his stare ad she walked back over to Liz who was handing food out. She walked over basically jumping in Liz's back before they almost tipped over and Liz put her down and they both laughed.

"You know I see the way he looks at you if you love him I understand as my best friend and basically sister I want you happy. " Liz said with a small smile Liz was happy you could see it in her eyes. Leo quickly looked down before sighing.

"I don't like him Liz, plus I'd never do that to you. He's not even close to my type" Leo said with a laugh as she basically rocked the other back and forth with her arms over her shoulders. Liz was quite for s few seconds before laughing and smiling at the other girl.

"I'm just letting you know I'll always support you even if you date him there's always my soul mate waiting to come through those doors" Liz said pointing to the front doors they both laughed before leaning their heads together. The connection the two felt was amazing nothing could separate them, it's like they were meant to be sisters. For the past 10 years they always hung out Liz's dad was basically her dad she would call him it years ago and sometimes still did even Rosa was like an older sister to her. They were just always so close.