My Neighbor

I was woke up by obnoxious knocking. It was dark, i could hear cars going by and the knocking. "Neeeeiiigggghhhboooorrr" i stood up exhausted and trudged to the door, i opened it up to see the man from earlier who was asleep on my shoulder. He was heavily drunk,"Neghibor...do you...do you have some french frieeth" He asked,"Wwhat?" He was holding a bottle of Jack Daniels and was resting on my door frame,"I thaid, do you have some french friieth" I gave him a stare, "Oh thorry...my name is Thallux...your neighboor" Sallux? What kind of name is Sallux? I didnt notice he was falling towards me, i caught him in enough time. He groaned, dammit. I cant leave him, maybe i could just let him rest a while in my place then take him back to his? I began dragging him to the couch, god he is heavy"You're so preeeetttteeee" Sallux chuckled, then he stood up and pushed me away,"Get off me motherfacker" he rubbed his head and sat on the floor. It sounded like he was crying, "No one loveth me... Do-do you love me?" Oh no no no did i do something to hurt him? God damn it just make him stop crying,"Yes, i love you please stop crying" He stopped crying and took another drink of the bottle still in is hand, Sallux waved his hand towards him. I kneeled down beside him,"Hey...you want to rest a bit?" He shook his head and touched my neck,"Thooooo handthome....c'mere" he brought me into a hug,"Re-remind me of your name again...?" He gripped tighter,"Eri-dan" he laid me down still hugging me,"Love you Eri-dan" and fell asleep. I felt slightly violated, a drunk man barges into my house and falls asleep hugging me. I picked him up and rested his snoring body on the couch. I made sure the door was locked, set the empty bottle of jack on my coffee table, and changed into pjs . I trudged into bed, but couldnt sleep knowing that a stranger was asleep on my couch. I woke up around 10am, loud snorin came from the living room. I stood up stretching and wandered to my small kitchen to make coffee. The snoring quieted, then movement and a loud groan. I looked back to see the stranger awake,"What the fuck happened...?" Should i reply? "um hello..." I said quietly, he looked to me and screamed falling of the couch. Knocking down glass breaking. I sighed and trudged over to him,"Who the fuck are you?!" I held out a hand, he took it and i pulled him up. "Eridan, your neighbor." He rubbed his head looking back at the Jack Daniels,"Look at that...i found my bottle of Jack Danielth" He sighed, i looked down at his leg. A glass shard was sticking out,"Oh...shit" his eyes widen,"What?" The strangers eyes looked to where mine were, he grabbed around the glass in pain,"Oh fuck! Thith really hurtth!" I looked at the glass then him,"Well dont jutht thtand there! Do thomething!" I had to get him into the bathroom for the first aid kit,"Shit okay followw me, i have some medical items" i hurried to the bathroom with him limping behind,"You couldnt of jutht brought the thhit to the living room?" I didnt reply, i looked through the cabinets. I was an assistant nurse for my aunt awhile back, so i had some things,"I need you to take your belt off" I pulled out the aid kit, he did as i said. I tightened the belt around the top of his thigh to stop the blood,"Thith ith all your fault, if you wouldnt have thcared the thhit outta me!" He is not goin to start this shit now, i began to start the process of removing the glass. There was a lot of blood, a lot of ouches, and a couple of denies. But he looked alright after that. "Since you broke the bottle, your helping clean it up." He rolled his eyes,"Whatever...By the way my name is Thollux" i walked to the broken glass being quiet. First this guy comes to my door around 3am, falls asleep on me AGAIN, breaks a bottle, and gets blood everywhere. We picked up all the glass, by the time it was around 11. Since he was a bit nice, i might buy him coffee,"Hey, i wwas wwondering if you want some free coffee down at the coffee shop? Since you passed out drunk on my couch and got stabbed in the leg with glass, its the most i can do." He shrugged,"Yeah thure, i could go for thome coffee"