Late Night Meetings

I'll probably change the name of the chapter later

(David's pov)
The thoughts of last night flooded my mind. Suddenly I began to heat up. The feeling of arousal enveloped every inch of my body. The heat rushed to one place in general. A sudden realisation of the tent in my pants shocked me out of my trance. I decided to text Daniel to try to distract myself. I opened messenger and was unable to type. As the memories of the night before hit me harder than how Daniel spanked me last night. The slightest movement of my leg caused my mouth to let out the lewdest of sounds. The sounds got louder and louder as he crossed my mind. Soon enough I was jackin my length. To the bleached blonde cultist I once hated. The aroma of the room smelt like sweat and sex. But the only thing I was focusing on was the lewd thoughs in my mind.

(No ones pov)
Max made his way to the cabin in which David spent his nights resting.. Amongst other thingsHe was about to open the door when Inappropriate calls out to a certain cultist from the bedroom filled his ears. Max stood in pure shock once again being reminded of the last incident that also involved the blue eyed man. As max who was scarred more than before wondered to his tent and David...

Davids aroused high came to a stop. The ringing of a certain red heads phone echoed through out Davids room. David shot up from the bed and realised what he had done. As his phone ringtone enveloped his thoughts he peered down to see who was calling at such an hour. One blonde cultists number came into view. With half of his brain panicking due to his lewd acts towards the man and the other half wondering if he knew, David somehow managed to answer the call. The mixed emotions of being flustered and anxious was evident in the red heads voice.
"Hello?"
"Hey D a v e y~~" spoke Daniel knowing of Davids flustered nervousness. David gulped after hearing the blondes reply. "Uhh w-what's u-up!?" David spoke; his attempt to keep calm painfully failing. "Look out your cabin window Davey" David slowly turned his head towards the cabin window, nervously. He knew Daniel would be there, but what worried him more was what Daniel wanted to do with him. Daniels eyes stayed locked with David as he climbed through the window. David was captivated and couldn't look away. He even forgot to breathe at times. The cultist made is way toward the red haired boy. Each step the blonde made David heart skip a beat. before David could think about anything Daniel was pinning Daniel to the closet door..
David answered the phone to hear Gwen's voice.
"hey uhm David? Can you get something for me"
"u-uh gwen I'm kinda... Busy"
"busy? How so??" Gwen questioned.
"uh" david gulped and and looked toward the man in front of him for answers. Daniel just gave a lustful smirk and a wink. David flushed red. This wouldn't end well, he could tell. Daniel put Davids phone onto speaker and placed it in his bleached white shirt chest pocket.Gwens voice echoed from his pocket as Daniel pushed David into the closet.

The loud thump of the red heads body hitting the back of the closet could probably be heard by the campers. And after it came a concerned reply from Gwen. "David... What's going on over there!?"
David managed to squeak out the word nothing as Daniel licked his lips and walked towards him. Whatever Daniel was planning, David knew it was bad. Bad, evil and mischievous. He had no idea what to expect from him, this deranged cultists. All he knew was that it would end badly.

WARNING SMUT
"David can you grab my phone for me? I left it in the main room." Requested Gwen. David panicked, he notices a pale white hand slide into his shorts and grasp onto his dick. David muffled a moan. It felt good already, however he was on the phone to Gwen so this wasn't really good right now. "Uhmm... C can I g get it in a minute?" He stuttered, trying to not let a moan escape his lips. "Sure.. is everything ok?" Replied Gwen. Daniel started to move his hand gently outside David's boxers. It was gentle but fast and David knew that if he slipped up then Gwen would get even more suspicious. "Y yeah everythings f fine"
"Ok I'll see you in a minute" Gwen hung up thankfully. Daniel smirked when this happened and started speeding up. He was gentle with his movements but fast, making David shiver. David raised a hand up to his mouth to attempt to muffle anything that might escape his mouth. "Mmfff" he said after a while.
"Oh do you like that? ~" Daniel snickered, moving even faster. This time he dipped his hands into David's boxers and started pumping him fast. "Ahhh Daniel ~" David moaned. Enjoying this a lot
Daniel continued to build pase and started biting and sucking on David's neck, causing David to start to shiver. David moaned loudly, losing his grip on reality, before quickly realising that he wasn't too far from Gwen and had to shut up. After a few more minutes of teasing and David desperately trying to muffle moans, David came. He had gone bright red and was breathless. "Did you like that Davey? ~ Daniel moaned. "Y yeah.." David replied before meeting his lips with Daniels. He parted after only a second, because he knew Gwen would be getting suspicious by now.

When he gave Gwen her phone back he could hardly look her in the eyes. He didn't dare to see how she was looking at him. He prayed she didn't hear him. He returned back to his room where Daniel was waiting for him. "Ok you can go now Daniel". David said quietly. "No not yet, I have something's else to do first" Daniel replied with a smirk. David started worrying, what else was Daniel going to do. But before he could think of anything, Daniel pressed his lips against David's. They kissed for a while. Getting more passionate and happy. David couldn't believe that this was happening. He thought maybe.. just maybe he might be falling for this stupid cultist that he had a stupid agreement with..