England x Reader

I watched as England overworked himself yet another night. He was always surrounded by stacks of paper and constantly working until his fingers were raw from holding the pencil for too long. I wish I could loosen his up someway but every time I offered to go get ice cream or take a vacation he always made up some excuse about a "very important" project. Maybe he really did have urgent projects or maybe he was lying, neither was good. Arthur needed to get out of this routine.

"Arthur please stop! You're going to overwork yourself... Please! Can you take a break? Lets do something else! If you could do anything right now what would it be?" I asked and Arthur set his pencil down, sitting back in his chair and looking at me for a second. "(Name)... If there was one thing I could do right now... Can you guess what it would be?" He asked in a british accent and smirked at me.

"Uh... Go to a bar? Go to a rock concert? Or uh... Oh! Maybe we could go see America!" I offered and England chuckled.

Why was he chuckling? Before I could think of a good reason of why England was chuckling he answered for me. "If I could do anything... I'd definitely do you, love..." Arthur said as he leaned forward and kissed me.

I kissed back, of course I did... I had loved Arthur for as long as I could remember but could never say anything, I figured our friendship was going to be the best I could get...

Arthur pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist. My own arms hung around his neck and we began to intensely make out. My hands messed up his hair even further then it always was and I kissed his soft lips. Arthur's tongue grazed my own lips and I parted my mouth to let him in. As soon as he started kissing me I knew how far this would eventually go.

We were basically going to let out all of the love we have been keeping in for as long as we've known each other.

"You have... No idea... How long... I've wanted... To do this" Arthur said between kissing. I stopped kissing him for a second to look around the office and see if it would be absolutely terrible if we did it here... While Arthur continued to kiss my neck I spoke down to him, "Arthur not... Not here"

England stopped kissing my neck for a brief moment and said, "why not, love?" He then picked me up off of him as he stood up. What is he doing? Arthur walked over to his desk and pushed everything off of it onto the floor. "Arthur! What if someone heard that?!?" I whisper-yelled. "Everyone else went home two hours ago" he said with a cheeky smirk as he stepped towards me.

England pulled me by my hand to him. We then made out as my hands found there way to his silky hair while he grabbed my butt. I could feel him smirking in our kiss as he slid his tongue into my mouth and lifted me up, setting me down on his now empty desk.

Arthur leaned over me and basically trapped me in between his arms, him, and the desk. There was no escape and I loved every second of it. England moved his hands down my sides to the bottom hem of my shirt and lifted it over my head.

Seconds later, my shirt was thrown onto the floor along with all of his papers and Arthur was unhooking my bra. My bra fluttered to the floor and exposed my breast to the hungry Englishman. He leaned in and licked all around my perk breasts, not leaving a single spot dry. I moaned and grabbed his hair with my hands. Eventually Arthur leaned back off of me and lifted his own shirt over his dirty blonde hair. My hands traced his abs as he resumed making out with me, standing up as he did so, never breaking our kiss. England kicked off his shoes and slid down his pants, almost fully exposing himself. He climbed back onto me and slid down my pants. We kissed for a while until his hands made their way to mine.

Arthur grabbed both of my small hands in his one large one and held them together as he slid down the table so that his face was just below my woman hood. Arthur looked into my eyes and rubbed my clit through the cloth. "Ahhh..." I moaned, craving his touch. He moved away and I felt warm where he had previously touched me, I craved his hands all over me once again. Arthur smirked up at me as he bit the bottom of my underwear. He scooched his face up a little so that he was touching me through the underwear. I moaned as he rubbed his mouth into my folds, sending shivers through my spine.

England slid my underwear down to my thighs with his mouth then he took them the rest of the way down with his hand. Arthur then returned to his position over me and we continued to kiss roughly. He began to move his hand towards my woman hood and my breathe hitched as he stuck two fingers inside of me. England pumped his fingers in and out a few times as I moaned under him. He smirked down at me, watching my face as he did it. He pulled his fingers out and up to his mouth, staring into my eyes as he licked them clean. I pulled England's mouth down to my own and kissed him as my hand made it's way down to his rather large erection.

I massaged him through his underwear, biting his lip as I did so. England grunted as he broke apart from me, but my hand remained on his erection.

"Let me help you out with that..." I offered him, smirking. I squeezed my hand that was on his pants. Arthur threw his head back and let out a loud moan. I pushed England back and turned him around, pushing him so that he sat on the desk and I stood in front of him.

I slid his underwear off, exposing all of the Englishman. I brought my face down to his erection, pausing to look up at him. His eyes were trained on mine, holding my gaze. I breathed hot breathe on his member, England on the verge of moaning.

I gave him a lick, watching England's face as it contorted into pleasure. I licked him again, then I took him whole. I bounced my face up and down on him, England's moans filling the office.

"Stop" he gasped and I froze. Did I do something wrong? England's hands pulled me up and I looked at him, worry in my eyes. "I want to cum inside of you" he said huskily and in one swift movement he was over me on top of the desk.

I gasped as he pushed into me, not expecting it. It felt so weird to have someone inside of you, it felt so good. I moaned as he pushed in and out for a while. England definitely lasted longer than most.

I came on him, triggering his orgasm. England gasped, pulling himself out of me. Sweat lathered his chest, making his muscles pop in the dim office light. "Shit" England cursed, a huge smile on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "I don't want to get back to work" He smirked, kissing my neck again...