👁Eye magick👁

Here I will list a number of superstitions that arose through the eyes incredible obscurity.
Now the truth to these are extremely subjective, these are just generalizations that have been observed throughout time. I mean no offense by posting these, and they should not be treated as facts. There are many other superstitions and lore surrounding eyes that i have not mentioned down below.

Blue eyes
Blue eyed people have the best memories.
Blue eyes are a sign of luck.
Blue eyes indicate an honest nature.
People with blue eyes have a gift for seeing the truth.
Blue eyed people have longer relationships.

Brown eyes
People with brown eyes are sensitive and empathetic.
Brown-eyed individuals make the best lovers.
Most famous leaders have brown eyes.
Brown eyes are a sign of independence.
People with brown eyes have the best sense of humor.

Green eyes
People with green eyes are more creative.
Green-eyed people are blessed with a kind of social magnetism.
People with green eyes have the most energy.
Green eyes are a sign of an old soul.
Healers can be identified by their green eyes.

Hazel
Hazel-eyed people experience emotions more intensely.
People with hazel eyes are risk-takers.
Relationships with people that have hazel eyes don't last long.
People with hazel eyes are spontaneous.
Hazel eyes are indicative of a good-natured person.

Amber eyes
Amber-eyed people are usually Leos.
People with amber eyes have the shortest life-span.
Amber eyes are synonymous with supernatural powers.

Grey eyes
People with grey eyes are highly logical.
Grey eyes indicate a hardened nature.
People with grey eyes are destined to lead a difficult life.
Grey-eyed individuals are emotionally guarded.
Secrets are best kept by people with grey eyes.

Witches Gaze
The witch's gaze is a term used to describe a gaze of enchantment a witch uses in their magical practice. This can be anything from enchanting objects to charging spell ingredients. Simply by looking at the object or desired person and focusing your intention you can easily charge or enchant anything you wish.
Exercise: stand in front of the mirror with your eyes closed and focus on a diresed intention. For example positivity, now open your eyes and focus on the intention and anything you associate with that feeling. Like warmth, happiness and laughter. Take note of how your eyes react.
Next focus on something a little more wicked for example misfortune, start with your eyes closed then open them and focus taking notes on how it changed from positive to negative.
Once you get the feeling down try enchanting some objects simply by glance.

Blessing/Healing
Like mentioned above eyes can be used to cast healing or blessing glances either on someone or something.
Exercise: think about health, warmth and positivity anything that you attribute to healing or blessing and try to enchant an object or send someone in trouble a healing glance.

Evil Eye
Similar to casting a healing glance you can also send some negativity someones way with the evil eye.
Exercise: enchanting an object with cursing intentions is simple enough. Think about negativity and try to power the object with ill intentions.
Sending someone the evil eye is a little more tricky. Approach the target and falsely compliment them while doing so think about your negative intent and try to portray that with your eyes.

Edit: I would like to give credit to a witch on Amino, which is where I found this, I'm not sure what their username is, but ALL credit goes to them.