Chapter 12

Jensen got a job!

"I'm the new bouncer of this joint." An interesting way to say resident receptionist, for sure, but Barnaby was excited for him! Not only did it mean income for Jensen that wasn't from his parents, something to add to his resume-

It gave Barnaby more time to have the dorm to himself. All the more time to spend texting Gil without fear of being caught laughing, blushing, or taking selfies when their conversations turned heated. Evidently, Gil had been serious about not letting Barnaby touch himself - he needed the pictures as proof he hadn't. And he didn't.

But there were a lot of cold showers that week.

Judging by the direction of their most recent discussion - where Barnaby admitted he'd be willing to try the leash again - he took the initiative to ready his camera. Another text rolled across the top of the screen as he positioned himself on his bed, legs crossed. It wasn't a request for a picture.

     'I have a present for you.'

Barnaby watched his own eyes widen.

     'Huh??? You didn't have to get me anything...'

     'Too late now. Come over.'

He was out of the dorm as fast as could be, putting a beanie over his head when he passed Jensen in the lobby.

One knock on Gil's door was all it took to get it swinging open. He barely caught a glimpse of the man as he was pulled in, zero chance for hello when passionate lips were suddenly claiming his own.

Sudden, but not unwelcome. Barnaby smiled into the kiss, stood on his toes, and wrapped his arms around Gil's neck to keep steady. A much sturdier grasp held his waist, guaranteeing he wouldn't be going anywhere.

"I missed you," he sighed. Gil broke away to kiss down his neck.

"Quit working," he whispered, giving a playful nip, "We can spend every night together."

Barnaby giggled, nuzzling into his hair. "I can't . Besides- You'll get tired of me if you see me every night."

"Impossible." Gil pulled back enough for Barnaby to finally see his face, and once again, he found himself wondering, What does someone like you see in me? But then, the man asked, "Who could get tired of a precious young buck like you?"

Buck? Even without his onesie?

Barnaby scoffed, leaning away. "Let's see- my parents, my professors, my 'best friend'—" He cut off, gasping, as a hand gripped his ass.

Gil smirked and muttered against his ear, " Why do I get the feeling they don't know what they're missing?"

Barnaby huffed and nestled closer, silencing any sounds that might have bubbled up as Gil continued to knead him. It was pathetic - how easily he gave in and stuck himself out for the other. His pants grew tighter in the front, but Gil had no trouble sliding a hand down the back of his boxers, teasing a finger between his cheeks.

"Who else has touched you?"

"No one, sir," Barnaby answered honestly. "I've been saving myself for you."

"Yeah?" The man slipped off Barnaby's beanie and nipped at his ear. "Tell me why."

"Because-" He exhaled shakily. "Because I'm- I want to be good."

Gil chuckled deep in his throat. Barnaby did his best to stay quiet as the other retracted his hand, leaving his ass alone in favor of taking his jacket off for him. It became more of a challenge when he realized he wasn't stopping there. Chilled fingertips grazed his waist, and next, his sweater was lifted over his head. He didn't have any time to question it before Gil was on his knees, tugging down Barnaby's pants.