sunsets || alec benjamin

"alec, where are we going?", you asked alec, who was taking you somewhere, but he wouldn't tell you. 

"i'm gonna bring you someplace special, just relax," he says, and slightly chuckles afterward. and after that long, and very silent car drive, alec finally pulls up to a hiking mountain. nothing too big, but still doable.  

"a hike alec? it'll be dark soon!" you say, concerned. 

"you know what they say, i never come unprepared." he says, and goes to the back of his jeep and grabs a picnic basket full of stuff, blankets, hoodies in case we get cold, etc.

"see, alec benjamin never tells a lie." he says, and automatically smirks. 

about an hour later, the two of you finally make it up to the top of the mountain. and by the time you made it to the top, there was a beautiful sunset showcasing itself behind alec. 

"wow alec, this is amazing! thank you!" you say, with a huge grin on your face, then you pull him in for a nice, big hug. 

"i love you, babe. now, come on, all this food isn't going to eat itself!" he says.

damn, can he get any more precious than he already is? 

signing off- emily :)

a/n: omg hi everyone, it's been a while! might've forgotten about this book, and i hope that amanda hasn't either! anyway, i hope that you enjoyed this short but sweet little alec benjamin imagine :)  see ya later