Chapter1-:

"A princess doesn't cry"
I remember those words every single day of my life.
I lost my mother when I was 7 and my father when I was born and I was blamed for it all, nobody helped me, I wanted to cry for so long but i have to remember those same words.

Y/n lost her mother very young and started living with her uncle aizawa.
She's 15 now.
:
:Middle school:
I was sitting in class looking out the window like some main character in anime hoping the day can go by faster .
I finished my work early so I would have some time to lose my mind somewhere else and day dream of me becoming a princess , leading a kingdom, fighting villains, being loved , and finding a prince for me to love.
But it got to be ruined once I hear bakugo yelling some nonsense as usual to poor izuku...
Izuku's a nice person and is always helpful to me and so kind even knowing about my quirk he treats like a human being... and he's the only one who knows about my quirk and the rest of my life... he's my friend for the 3 years in middle school
"DEKU WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE WHEN YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A QUIRK"
I hear him laugh with his "gang " is what I like to call them .3 years of listening to him bullying izuku I think i've had enough!
"Why don't you just be quiet for once bakugo , and leave izuku alone just because he doesn't have a quirk doesn't mean he can't be a hero you dumbass"
I finally did it
"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU BITCH!!??"
"Did I stutter ? You heard me loud and clear bakugo"
I saw the rage in his eyes and I began to regret my mouth
"Oh really princess , why don't you show us your quirk since you then that deku can be a hero"
I heard him laugh
"I can't"
I said quietly
I saw izuku get up  from his chair
"Kacchan that's not very nice"
"You know what deku why don't I just burn this book of yours?"
I heard explosions and saw izuku's book that he worked on so much get burned by Bakugo .
I felt so angry  I slapped bakugo right in face
"That's enough bakugo"
I grab izuku's book with my eyes full of rage
"Here you go izuku "
I said handing him the book, he smiled sightly and mouthed the words 'thank you'
:End of day:
I was walking towards my locker to grab my shoes.
"What another day"
I said and opened my locker to find a note
'Never talk to me like that again or else you'll be in some serious trouble with me princess"
-bakugo 🖤
I was either confused and dumbfounded as to know why bakugo would leave a note to especially with a heart on it like WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL??
I crumbled up the note and put in my book bag.
And thus began my journey of walking home for 30 minutes alone in silence.
10 minutes after leaving school
I was just passing the nearby park when I saw a hoodie figure touching a swing and IT DECAYED??!!
I hid behind a tree to get a better look
"That kurgori always getting on my back "
He started scratching his neck hard enough that it might hurt skin.
I was stepping away when I stepped on a stick hard enough for it to snap.
"Who's out here ?"
'Crap'
I had no other choice but to show myself
"Sorry I was just passing by to get home , I didn't mean to bother you hooded man"
I said trying to keep my cool. He started walking up to me and I saw his face with red eyes and lips that looked scared
"What's little rabbit like you doing out here?"
I sighed  thinking that I have to repeat myself again
"I told you I was passing by to get home from school you dummy, you can clearly tell that I'm  school girl"
I felt my eyes twitch
"Sorry little rabbit I didn't mean to scare you but you should go home before it's too dangerous"
He said with a creepy grin on his face
"Yeah well I can handle a little danger "
I smiled trying to make him go away and be creeped out that a random girl is smiling for no reason
"You have a nice smile..."
"What?"
"Uh I said squirrels are vile"
"What the heck is wrong with you ?"
"Nothing you should go home little rabbit or else the next stranger you meet won't be so full of mercy"
I started laughing
"What's so funny"
I kept laughing and trying to talk
"I'm sorry it's just that nothing that comes my way is full of mercy so that's so stupid of you to say"
He looked shocked
"Anyways I'm gonna go hooded guy have fun with that kurgori guy or whatever made you ruined that swing bye!"
I walked away
"What's your name rabbit?"
"It's y/n later weirdo"
I waved bye while still walking forward not even turning to face him.

"Y/n? What a great rabbit"