Chapter-: 3

I woke up rather early i knew because my alarm clock had 4:29 as it's time
"Great"
I got up and headed towards my bookshelf to grab a book that was signed by hawks himself!
This book was special to me because my uncle knew hawks and sometimes he would come over and hang out with me .
Hawks was like an older brother to me always making me smile . He was my favorite hero because he was like no other
He knew what society needed and what real hero's are made of.
He told me about how some hero's are here for the glory , money ,fame , and any other selfish reason.
Hawks told me all about the hero's he met and taught me how to know which hero is real and which one is fake.
Hawks is  my favorite hero
"Now y/n when you get older and become hero , be one that will give this society what it needs okay"
He told me that when I was in my first year of middle school.
I picked this book for a reason because it was a book called "the princess saves herself in this one" it was a poetry book hawks knew what my mother would tell me and he knew I loved poetry . It was the one of the most thoughtful gifts i was given.
I sighed and began reading from it until my eyes started to get tired and then I was sleeping .
I heard my alarm clock ring , I grunted and hit the button hard.
I Yawned and went to the restroom and as I looked in the mirror I saw a monster!
"Oh shit  never mind that's my hair"
I sighed and started brushing my teeth , I spitted out the toothpaste and water mix .
I then looked in the mirror and my hair was a mess
*insert random ratchet raccoon here*
So I stopped staring at it and decided to do something about it.
5 minutes later
I just finished brushing my hair and then I went out the bathroom to my room to get dressed  into my uniform
"Just a little longer until I get to u.a"
I finished putting it on, went downstairs to make my bento lunch.
It was nothing special just rice , karage, octopus shaped hot dogs, pudding , and one mini steam bun.
I put my lunch away in my bag went to the door , put on my shoes and walk out.
It was still a bit early so I went towards izuku's aparments.
I went to his door and knocked as hard as I could and then heard a thud.
'Oh he woke up '
I heard the door locks begin to open and as the door
"Oh h-hey y/n wh-what brings you here this early "
He said with the cute stutter I love
"Oh nothing I just wanted to drop by and talk for awhile"
I said with my usual straight face
"Oh well yeah well come on in"
He gestured his arm for me to come in .
I thanked him and we sat in the living room.
"Hey izuku , you know ive been jealous of you "
He looked at me confused
"Why?"
"Because you don't have to deal with a quirk like mine and you stay strong and still have dreams of being a hero"
He sighed
"I may not know how hard it is for you to deal with your quirk but I do know that you'll become a hero "
I smiled
"Thanks izu
"No problem , anyways umm..y/n I have something to tell you..."
He started blushing
"Oh before you do I found out a way to make my quirk into something differently"
I said with excitement
"Oh really!?"
His eyes sparkled
"Yeah my uncle gave me this necklace that belonged to my mother , he said that my father had the same quirk as me but when my father had something of value to him like this necklace he wouldn't give nightmares but dreams"
I said almost yelling
"So that means your quirk can become different with something of value?"
"Yes but the thing with value has to have a connection with my quirk the stronger the connection the more my quirk will be a different one"
His eyes started to shine
"So what did you want to tell me ?"
He froze
"Umm..that umm i met allmight yesterday day "
"Really? "
"Y-yeah"
"That's awesome !"
I looked at the clock in the living room
"Oh crap izuku you gotta get dressed or we're going to be late "
He jumped up and immediately went towards his rom knocking something over.

Time skip to next week
I was at u.a for recommendations and I felt nervous as hell
'It's okay just stay calm'
I thought
As I was trying to find my uncle I saw a boy with a candy cane like hair
"Hi !"
I waved at him but he looked back at me and shot me a cold glare
"Okay damn chill"
I whispered to myself
And the I saw another boy walking up towards him
"Hi your endeavors son ,I'm such a fan can I have your a-"
I walked up towards him
"Why are you a fan of endeavor? Hes a jerk who doesn't deserve to be a hero "
I growled at him.
I hate hearing that fake hero's name
"S-sorry "
"Besides have you not heard of what he has done to his family, it's not okay for you to just go up to his son and make him feel uncomfortable that's just insensitive"
He death stared at me
"Whatever "
He did and walked away
I went up to the candy cane boy
"Hey are you okay , I'm sorry that he made you feel that way "
He looked at me with confusion
"Why did you do that?"
I titled my head
"Because it's not right for someone to do that , your not him"
He had a look of shock in his face
"Thank you but I'm not here to make friends"
He said
"That's fine if you not but if you need someone To talk to just know that you have one person "
I said making my thumbs point towards me with a goofy smile
"And I'm y/n aizawa btw nice to meet you umm.."
"Shoto...shoto todoroki"
I smiled
"Nice meeting you todoroki San "
And I walked away
Shoto's pov
Y/n? Well that's the first time anyone has treated me that way.... maybe I might need her as a friend.. I sighed and walked away
"She was so cute "
I blushed and realized what I just did outloud
What ever I'm going to start stretching