A stalker?

Lisa and Jennie's relationship is going so well. Even though they are not official yet still they are both happy with each other. Jennie is currently in her US tour. She is very busy and so is Lisa. Lisa has this huge project that will be held in Korea. Lisa is watching videos of Jennie in her phone when she suddenly notice something or someone that is always present where Jennie goes.

After finding out about it Lisa calls Jennie right away.. Jealousy and fear is taking over her system right now. She knows how obsess fans can be with some of the celebrities and she is worried of Jennie's safety.

She calls Jennie because-she would like to inform Jennie about this.

"Jen, come on pick up your phone" lisa said

Jennie is not picking her phone up. Maybe she's busy right now. So Lisa left her a message. Lisa also message Jennie's manager about it and sent him the link so they can review.

Lisa is walking back in fort inside her office because its been 3 hours yet Jennie still did not respond to her messages. She even try to call her back again yet they are not picking up. She don't know what to do.

She turn on the TV inside her office and watch International News.

Lisa is focused on the tv when a news flash about a certain International star that was assaulted by a fan in her own concert venue. Lisa's heart is breaking when she see Jennie's face flash on the TV screen. And her instincts is right, Jennie is being stalked by an obsessive fan and he tried to assault Jennie. Lisa face is all red because of anger. She calls her cousin Rosè to come over because she doesn't know what to do, she want to kill that man who attacked Jennie. After hearing the news Rosè immediately come to lisa to comfort her and be her Brain since she is not in the right state of mind to think clearly.

The news says:

"Jennie Kim- Koreas Kpop Princess was attacked by a fan in her way out of the concert venue"

Lisa is shaking and Rosè is trying to calm her down.

"Who the fuck he think he is!!" Lisa shout inside her room

"Call our team in LA right now and send security to Jennie, what are those guys doing!" She added

Rosè calls their team in LA and inform them of what Lisa said. They gathered information about what happened so that they can make a plan on how to approach Jennie's team for additional security.

"Rosè, I'm trying to call them but they are not answering, What happened to Jennie." Lisa sit down and its still obvious that she is mad

"Calm down, Lisa. I know that Jennie's team is doing their best to protect Jennie, our team will send out additional security for her, please calm down so you can think clearly" Rosè says

"How will I calm down if the person i love is now in danger because of this psychopath. Rosè I can't just stay here and wait, I need to see Jennie, I need to see her now!" Lisa cried

Rosè understood what her cousins meant by that and she called their private Pilot to arrange a flight to the US.

"Captain Müller please prepare the plane for departure to the US ASAP as per Miss Manoban's request" Rosè said

"Miss Rosè, we are now preparing the plane and the necessary papers for departure. We will call you and inform you back once everything is ready" the captain said

"Thanks Captain Müller and my apologies for the short notice" Rosè said

"No worries, Miss. It is our pleasure, see you later." Captain Müller says

Rosè informed Lisa about it and she nod. She is calmer than before. lisa tried to call Jennie again for the nth time and thankfully the call is answered. Lisa stand up from sitting when she realize that the call was connected.

"Jennie! jennie! Are you okay? Where are you right now?" Lisa ask worriedly

"Lisayah " Jennie answered the call weakly and cried

Hearing Jennie cried made Lisa mad again..she hated that she is not with her to protect her and would like to blame the security and organizer for what happened.

"Baby, please don't cry, I will go there please wait for me, I will go there. Our plane is being prep by now as we speak please please baby stop crying" Lisa said to Jennie

"Heee... tried too too Kiss mee Lisa, I was really afraid" Jennie said

"Please calm down, you will tell me everything when I get there and we will make them pay okay?? Please calm down and rest I will be there soon." Lisa tried her best not to break down hearing the love of her life in that kind of Situation

After the call ended , Captain Müller confirm that everything is good and ready to go. One of their butler brought Lisa and Rosè belongings in the airport for their flight, including their passport.

It will be a long flight but It will be worth it. They are now inside the plane, Rosè is sleeping while Lisa can't sleep because she is worried of Jennie. The suspect was already in jail and due for a trial. Lisa will really do her best to make him pay, not only the suspect but the organizer for not making sure Jennie's safety.

After hours of long flight.. they arrived at LAX. They went through the immigration and they were fetch by their team in LA. To Lisa's surprised, Jackson and JZ two of her friends are in the airport to meet her. They heard the news and they wanted to show Lisa their support. Both of them are based here in theUS because of their family business.

"You okay buddy?" JZ asked Lisa

"I'm not and I will make them pay" Lisa whisper to JZ while giving him a hug. She hug Jacksons as well and they ride their cars. The two men are following Lisa's car.. Lisa ride with Rosè.

They arrived in Hyatt Hotel in LA and look for Jennie's room number. The staff and Jennie's crew recognize Lisa and they bring her to Jennie's room.

They arrive at Jennie's suite and Manager Oppa open the door. She bow down to Lisa and she did as well in return. She saw Jennie lying in the bed , exhaustion is visible in her face. Lisa wanted to cry seeing Jennie like that-but she try not to.

She walk towards Jennie. Jennie feel that someone is watching or looking at her. She opened her eyes and see Lisa standing in front of her. She get up from the bed and hug her.

„Lisayah" She said crying

„I'm here now,baby. You're safe" Lisa said