Darkness

Jennie's flight to UK

Jennie's team is busy because they're all leaving for UK. Jennie's first stop will be London, then Italy then Germany, Netherlands and the last country will be Spain. Everyone is excited since this will be the first time for most of them in the UK. They will be given a 2 day rest after each concert to visit places in the country. That's the perks of being on Jennie's team, she is always making sure that her team is having fun too. They are on their way to the airport now. After few minutes of ride they arrived to the airport. Airport is full, the crowd is composed of Local and International Paparazzi who can't wait to take photos of Jennie. Many fans are also there and fan site to update everyone of Jennie's whereabouts. Jennie is always happy to see her fan.

The door of Jennie's car opens and the camera starts to shutters, Jennie get down from the car looking gorgeous as ever. She stand tall in the middle of the entrance and bow down to her fans and wave at them. Jennie is also known for her politeness and down to earth attitude. She smiled at her fans and greet them on her way inside the airport for check in.

"Jennieyah, good morning!" Shout someone from the crowd

Jennie stopped and look over to the direction where the voice came from. She recognized that voice.

"Anyeong, Taehyung Oppa!" Jennie greeted the guy and smile and wave at him. She can hear some of her fans gigle and look at to where Jennie is looking. They also knew Taehyung. He is the president of Jennie's fans club

Taehyung is Jennie's fanboy. He is always present to Jennies concerts and always giving Jennie gifts, most of it are personalized pillows with Kuma's face on it sometimes Kai. Taehyung is a good fan and he's always making jokes for Jennie that is why she recognized him and remembers him.

Jennie continues walking going inside the airport. She presented her passport and ticket on the check in counter and proceed to the immigration. The happiness among the Employees in the airport is shown whenever they see Jennie Kim. They always smile at her and greet her.

Jennie is waiting on the VIP lounge when her phone rings.. She smiles when she saw who the caller is..

"Hello, Baby!" How are you? How's your sleep?" jennie ask Lisa

"Hi, Baby. I sleep well. I assume you already are in the airport?" Lisa said

"Yes, I am. Waiting for our flight now" Jennie said

"I see, I hope you enjoy your UK tour baby and I hope to see you soon!" Lisa said breathlessly. She miss her lady so much that's impossible for her to function some days because she longs for Jennie's presence.

"You can come and visit me in the UK, baby. If you have time. But I know you're busy so...." Jennie stop talking when someone interjected

"Jennieyah, please prepare for boarding. Sorry for the interruption" Anne said. Jennie nod in agreement.

"Baby, I need to go now. I'll call you back when we land, okay?" Jennie said "and Lisa don't you dare go out clubbing! I will be watching you, remember Jisoo is still in thailand. You don't want to see me mad baby, do you?" jennie added

"Baby! Ughh! Hahaha I will not, okay. Work-House -House-Work . Okay?? I will behave." Lisa said

"Sure you will, Manoban!" Jennie hissed

"I am behave! You know that!" Lisa defended herself and Jennie just let out a silent snort from the other line "yah, believe me!" Lisa added slightly raising her voice

" are you now shouting at me Manoban? God! We are not even official yet and you're treating me like this? How could you?!" Jennie let out a fake cry. She knows that this will make Lisa crazy and guilty

"No! Baby! Nooooo! I'm not raising my voice, I'm sorry, it shouldn't sound like that, please.." Lisa panics in the other line. She don't know what to do.

"I know, hahaha. I'm just teasing you baby!" Jennie laugh "baby, I really need to go Manager Oppa's face is now red, he's pissed because I'm not moving and still talking on the phone. I'll hang up now alright? Bye!! I miss you!" jennie speak fast and run towards her team for Boarding.

Seeing Jennie like this makes Manager Oppa happy. He knows that Lisa is making her happy and hope that the world will treat them right.

Lisa's POV

Ughhh. I really missed her so much. But I have tons to do here in the Thailand. But I will see her soon if not in the Europe most definitely in South Korea. I have already signed the contract and everything is ready for the Manoban-Kim Empire. South Korea will have the taste of Thailand's number one Hotel. I haven't get the chance to meet the Kims tho, father had a meeting with them when I went to the US for Jennie. Well I'm supposed to be with dad during the meeting but, priorities. They shared the same surname , Jennie and The Kims. But I don't think that they will be related, or they are? Well it's gonna be interesting if they are since I am dating Jennie Kim. Hehe that made me so excited.

I'm running some files in my computer when I hear a knock. "Please come in" I said

The door slightly open and I saw my secretary Asma get inside my office and leave the door wide open. Which made me curious, she never leave the door open.

"Miss Lisa, there is someone here who would like to talk to you, she doesn't have an appointment but I think you will accommodate her anyways." Asma said

I am a little caught of guard and I was just staring at Asma. Well I never expect someone to visit me and Asma will never do something like this for someone, except that someone is very important. By very important I mean my family and Jennie, of course. But who could this be. I stand up and walk in front of my table when someone walks in. I don't recognized this woman. She stands sophisticated and with a short silky hair, she's wearing Chanel clothes and bags, smelling her perfume I bet it's channel too. Like , Jennie. My eyes go wide when the woman in front of me removed her sunglasses and revealed a cat shaped eyes..like..like Jennie.. I look at her in shock.

" I'm sorry for the unannounced visit, let me introduce myself, I am Mrs. Kim from the Kims group" she said. I still can't believe this is happening right now. She extended her right hands to me for a shake and I unconsciously received her hand and give a firm shake.. I am about to say that it's my pleasure meeting her when she interrupt me and said "I AM JENNIE KIM's Mother!" She look at me with those cat shaped eyes, and the next thing I see is darkness....

——————————————
Fuckin Manoban fainted because of Jennie's Mum